Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Blair County)

Default New/Unfired Czech VZ58 Assault Rifle - Altoona/State College Area - Obama's Favorite!

**SOLD**

I have a new-in-box milled receiver DTechnik VZ58 with a sidefolding stock for sale. It comes with a sling, a 30rd magazine, a cleaning kit, and DVD manual. This rifle is the same one that CZ was selling and is manufactured in the Czech Republic. It has enough US parts installed by the importer for 922(r) compliance.

Here's a stock photo:

The rifle is an extra one that I purchased a couple of months ago and stashed away. I have three of them and figured that I'd trade one to buy an UZI that I've always wanted.

The VZ58 is probably the nicest 7.62x39 rifle that I've ever fired. It is extremely well made, lightweight, and accurate. Even though it outwardly looks like an AK, it's really a completely different design. It uses a completely different locking system and is striker fired (5.5-6lb trigger pull). To read more, check out the Czechpoint USA website.

I'm asking $775. I'd like to do a FTF transaction in the Hollidaysburg/Altoona/State College area. However, if necessary, I will also ship the rifle for actual cost. Since I've found an UZI to purchase, I'm no longer looking for trades.

I have a bunch of original NOS Czech parts accessories, 30rd magazines, wood stock sets, and spare parts that I can sell in addition to the rifle.

**SOLD**

Thanks,
    Denny
    Last edited by Block Head; November 14th, 2008 at 11:51 PM.

(Blair County)

Default Re: New/Unfired Czech VZ58 Assault Rifle - Altoona/State College Area - Obama's Favor

It looks like a FTF isn't going to happen, so I'll now ship to a FFL for actual UPS cost.

Thanks,
    Denny
    Last edited by Block Head; November 11th, 2008 at 06:30 PM.