Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: my election day

(Dauphin County)

Default my election day

i know everyone has been doom and gloom and the arguing and all that stuff , but i wanted to tell you all about my day ..

i woke up initially and was kind of nervous, if that makes any sense ... after getting dressed and heading out , on my way to work but stopping to vote , i got butterflies in my stomach..

i thought to myself, wth is wrong with me , and then i realized . i was excited to go and vote !!!

when i was younger i didnt vote , not till my mid 20's... but since then i have been more and more every year, well with this election and the importance of it.

then i thought about why i was so excited, it kinda just dawned on me that though we all have many rights some we use every day some only a few times a year this right, the right to vote is one that is used rarely and is one of the most important rights and i got kinda choked up....

even though i was disapointed with the outcome of the election, i was proud of my country for making a vote !!

that is all, carry on.
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Adams County)

Default Re: my election day

I guess I'll add my election day happenings to your thread. Tuesday, Nov 4th, I had an ultra sound to check on the status of my gall bladder. Later I met with a surgeon who admitted me to the hospital to have emergency surgery to have it removed. I have been in the hospital since then and I get to go home today with 13 staples in my stomach.

I didn't get to vote.

Fun stuff.

I didn't get the news until Wednesday morning. At least the rest of who I would have voted for won.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(Dauphin County)

speedy recovery brother
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post
    I guess I'll add my election day happenings to your thread. Tuesday, Nov 4th, I had an ultra sound to check on the status of my gall bladder. Later I met with a surgeon who admitted me to the hospital to have emergency surgery to have it removed. I have been in the hospital since then and I get to go home today with 13 staples in my stomach.

I didn't get to vote.

Fun stuff.

I didn't get the news until Wednesday morning. At least the rest of who I would have voted for won.
    Just can't keep good People down,take care of yourself and speedy recovery.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post

I didn't get to vote.

Fun stuff.

well, perhaps with Obama winning, you could donate your gall-bladder to Rush Limbaugh... he's gonna need an extra place to store his bile.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.