Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Bounced from Targetmaster (not me)

I stopped at Targetmaster on Sunday to buy some paper targets to take to my gunclub.

While I was in line I heard a guy say to the guy in back of me, "You. Come here for a minute." There was some discussion going on I couldn't hear, then the gun shop worker told the guy what he did wasn't funny and to get out and never come back.

Turns out I saw what the guy did. When I first arrived, I was walking through the parking lot and this ass decides to drive his huge pickup truck over the barriers they have set up in front of the store (if you've been there you probably have seen what I'm talking about...the parking spot headers they have laid out). They are not mounted to the ground so it kinda just moved aside and he drove through. A few people witnessed this and one of them yelled at the guy.

I made my purchase and left the store and it looked like there was going to be a fist fight between the ass and the gun shop guy, then the ass just sped away.

The way some people act is really sad.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Bounced from Targetmaster (not me)

Following up on your comment and the other targetmaster one, with some of the folks who come into T/M to shoot, I'm glad the R/O's maintain control of the range and the guys control what goes on in the store.

Two or three months ago there was a guy shooting (the ceiling?) with his girlfriend gangsta style and they got bounced.

I think they're pretty reasonable in the store as well, I've bought a few there since I moved to this area. Most of the guys are helpful.