Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Clarion County)

Wink The flame with-in me!!!

I just started working some numbers,Anyways!!!!!!!
    There are 301,139,947 People in the USA.
    Over 21 215,090,485 US-of-A.
    Over 18 227,719,424 " " "

30% of people over 21 are legal gun owners !!

Approximately--70,396,828.33 people like you and me,that's a voice !!

A place to start!! I'm looking into the NRA. These people have clout !

I'm no leader,I'm no follower,I'm a loner so be patient with me.This team stuff is new to me but here we go !!
    Viva la revolution !!!!!!!

(York County)

Default Re: The flame with-in me!!!

70 million gun owners...111 million votes tonight...interesting.

Obama still won...and I don't believe McCain would have been any better for the bill of rights...

I live by the Constitution, no matter what authoritarians say...

(Clarion County)

There's power in those numbers,time to turn it around,time to educate.
    There's other positive numbers out there,crime rate gun owner ratios,help me !!!I've no doubt that we can protect and maintain our rights,it's just a matter of application.
    Lets expend some energy!!!!!!Show me the way!!!

(Somerset County)

it,s just beyond me how so many gun owners right here on the forum were dupped into voting for THE ONE
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Westmoreland County)

I am not a huge fan of the NRA, but I agree...I think I'm gonna re-up. Even with all their flaws, they are still are a large group with some clout. Plus I miss getting all the mail!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Pike County)

I for one am not taking my McCain Palin signs down! "We may have lost this battle but the war is far from over."

(Clarion County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    it,s just beyond me how so many gun owners right here on the forum were dupped into voting for THE ONE
    The people weren't duped,they are gullible and scared shitless.8 years.1rst 4,Bush ruined our country,2nd.4 years ruined within the world.Bush is no icon.Cheney is the fricken anti-christ,these A-holes exploited our trust and devistated our place in the world.The people,the masses are desperate and can you blame them.Wrong or right ,this is not the time to point fingers,it is the time to stand and protect our rights!!!

(Pike County)

I think honestly that in this point in time, people are more concerned about feeding their family's than packing a weapon. You really can't compare the two. I worry everday how I am going to take care of my family, but on the other hand if I am able to feed them, then how will I be able to defend them? It's all about priorities.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    I am not a huge fan of the NRA, but I agree...I think I'm gonna re-up. Even with all their flaws, they are still are a large group with some clout. Plus I miss getting all the mail!
    Good idea.

For anyone who is turned off by the NRA's mass mailing habits, you can get them to turn down the volume:

Simply email the NRA at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by dman View Post
    The people weren't duped,they are gullible and scared shitless.8 years.1rst 4,Bush ruined our country,2nd.4 years ruined within the world.Bush is no icon.Cheney is the fricken anti-christ,these A-holes exploited our trust and devistated our place in the world.The people,the masses are desperate and can you blame them.Wrong or right ,this is not the time to point fingers,it is the time to stand and protect our rights!!!
    How did Bush ruin our country? Sure we don't agree with everything he did and other countries don't like him because he doesn't bow down and do what they want but my life has been way better the last couple years than before 2000. Under Clinton my mom was a single mother who couldn't find a job and had to get foodstamps and clinton loved it because he controlled us. Under big bad evil bush she went to college and got a job and then I graduated and got a job and things are great. I don't have to worry about warrant-less wiretaps on me, I'm not a domestic terrorist rotting in Gitmo... I just don't understand where you're coming from, how is Cheney the anti-christ? Don't wanna start a flame war, just wanna understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast