Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Question Obama meets "Joe the Hunter"

When asked about whether a general ban on carrying loaded guns in national parks should be eliminated, the answers were sharply different and somewhat predictable.

McCain, who is against gun control, stated: "I believe the National Park Service and the Fish and Wildlife Service should remove their prohibitions against law-abiding citizens transporting and carrying firearms to lands managed by those agencies."

Obama, who is against assault weapons and a gun show loophole that allows trading of weapons between private individuals, stated: "I believe in Second Amendment rights and the rights of hunters and sportsmen to bear arms and use them in a responsible way. But I am concerned about allowing loaded firearms into family-oriented spaces."

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/6158
    Honesta Mors Turpi Vita Potior ~ 3%

The 'Burg-Northern Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Obama meets "Joe the Hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by tdyoung58 View Post
    ....... But I am concerned about allowing loaded firearms into family-oriented spaces."
    Like malls, parks, churches, soccer fields, amusement parks, baseball games, the neighborhood sidewalk, the supermarket, etc., etc.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in other words - NO WHERE!

(Chester County)

Default Re: Obama meets "Joe the Hunter"

Of course he's "concerned". I feel we have all almost literally beaten a dead horse here with all the Obama-hates-everyone-and-wants-to-eat-your-children s**t, but yeah, I'll join up on this conversation.

He is the 'worried mom' at the soccer game. The 'angry in smallville' that posts on every gun related e-article we link to daily in this forum, screaming about gun control and the need to disarm America to make is safer for our little snowflakes. He seems to lack any form of comprehensible reasoning or common sense skills, and will be nothing but an overall burden to society as a whole, forcing regular level headed Americans to most likely reduce themselves to the crudest levels of interaction (as if it hasn't begun already with the mountain of files, links, articles, and speeches many have read, posted, whispered at the hair salon to one another showing all of Obama's flubs) until finally.........

this happens...oh, wait, it already has, the stupefying of Americans.

/rant
    sorry, i just had to find a way to work that picture in somehow.