Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I saw the sticky at the top posted by one of our lawyers. I am a brand new permanent resident of PA and I have concerns that some of my past history may endanger my ability to pass a PICS check. I really can't afford thousands of dollars to hire a lawyer to comb through my records either. I had a felony and misdemeanor charge that were dismissed through a Connecticut AR diversion program (with no admission of guilt). I have not used drugs in ~5 years and have not had any further interaction with law enforcement. I have been to a detox program before on my own free decision, and not in connection with any court or law enforcement proceedings. When I was 7 years old my parents voluntarily sent me to a children's psychiatric hospital ward for a day. I do not believe that any of these events are disqualifying based on my (limited) knowledge of the law, but I am not 100% sure. Does anyone have any insight or advice on my particular situation, and what my options are? Thank you.