Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default My Lage Max-11 upper is ready!

Very stoked. I go shooting with Stack (no longer here on the board) and he has had one for awhile. It shoots great with the 750 rpm bolt mod, which is what I am getting. At one range I had a target at about 12 yards and the blast from my full auto made the target curl up and away from me (no target backer). I adjusted my fire upward to tear a large hole 1" from the top of the target and right between the target holders - without ever letting off the trigger. Ironically, we have both been getting good with the nearly stock uppers as well at this point LOL. But there is no comparison with the Lage.

I have the people on this board to thank for steering me toward the M11 as my choice of "MAC" and toward the Lage. Thanks once again!
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Default Re: My Lage Max-11 upper is ready!

Wow! Congrats man. That Lage is going to make you a happy guy ... very cool. The guy you go shooting with is very cool as well from what I hear.

Looks like Santa is coming early this year.. hope Obama let's you keep it!

(Montgomery County)

What happend to Stack? He gave me a heads up on a can I was looking for. It says banned under his avatar, I never saw him post anything that seemed out of line.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seneca Arms Co. Inc. View Post
    What happend to Stack? He gave me a heads up on a can I was looking for. It says banned under his avatar, I never saw him post anything that seemed out of line.
    He and Quakertownrich had it out in a thread a week or 2 back. Something about the speed in which someone could discharge 5 rounds through a S/A shottie.

Gotta say, I've shot mac's before and wasn't terribly thrilled with them but I bed the LAGE MAX11 upper would make it much nicer. For some reason I'm still in love with the Uzi family. Nice buy Ungawa! Now where are the pictures!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Buy a silencer.

Tax: $200
    Cost of effective 5.56 suppressor: $500
    Letting the elderly neighbors sleep in until morning: Priceless.

"132 and Bush I've got him at gun point, OK gun point, 132 and bush, cover is code 3"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Northampton County)

I think it will be here by the weekend.

The M11 can be effective for what it was intended for if you put in some practice. And a front grip helps a lot, although I usually shoot without it. But the Lage Max-11 is amazing. Just be ready - when you see that $760 price, you are probably going to walk out the door spending $1,000 or greater because you want the folding stock, front grip, suppressor gas block, etc. Most of which you could find a way to do cheaper if you are smart. But it's hard to be smart after waiting for months.

Stack had a falling out with one of the mods. It happens. Let's not dwell on it, that always irritates the staff on all forums. I think you can find him on Uzi Talk or I can get in touch with him if needed. The guy follows me around like a lost puppy, just wants to shoot shoot shoot. And spend spend spend.

So did you get it? How is it?

Yeah ... Stack and some guy had it out then the mods got involved and Stack couldn't let it go so off he went. Craziness. I miss Stack though, he was good people.

Ungawa, tell him I said hi the next time you see him.

(Montgomery County)

congrats on your max-11

Oh, STACK---KCATS---too funny---how's NJ?

(Northampton County)

LOL, if that's him then we must have a genius of black ops and stealth among us.

I got it yesterday! It rocks right out the box. 10 mags zero problems. Me and Stack were rockin' like dueling banjos. And he squealed.

I got a few complaints/questions, going to check with Richard. But, overall, pleased so far.

Yeah.. where are the pics? Did you remember to tell Stack I said hi? He had a pretty hot wife if I remember correctly.

I gotta get me one of those M11's one day but I'm over here in Jersey .. uggh. Maybe after the election I'll move out to PA if all goes well.

Where did you guys go shooting?