Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Tioga County)

Default FFL Holders In Tioga County

Does anyone know where I can get a list of FFL holders in Tioga County, PA? I am thinking about purchasing an AK from Century Arms and need a licensed FFL to ship it to.

(Potter County)

Default Re: FFL Holders In Tioga County

check this list out or go to gunbroker and under "how to buy" and follow the link, enter your zip code to find FFL in your area

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/FFLByProximity.asp
    gun control dosen't work, career criminal control will !

(Tioga County)

Thanks lonehiker, I'll give it a try.

(Tioga County)

You can try Hunter's Supply in Knoxville (Fee $15 or$20 I believe) Ackley's in Westfield ($25 maybe) or Bear Track (I think that's the name) in Tioga and I'm not sure what his fee might be.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    You can try Hunter's Supply in Knoxville (Fee $15 or$20 I believe) Ackley's in Westfield ($25 maybe) or Bear Track (I think that's the name) in Tioga and I'm not sure what his fee might be.
    Thats what I'm looking for, their prices and reputation. I was trying to find a fellow around the Middlebury Center area that was a licensed FFL holder. I was told the fellow works from his home, but I can't find anything on him.

(Tioga County)

I wantedto thank both dodge and lonehiker. The information you both provided was extremely helpful. Thanks again.

(Tioga County)

Seaotter, Did you just move into the area? Ackley's has been in business for 50 + years. Hunter's Supply for maybe 10 years. I've lived in the area all of my life exept when with Uncle Sam and Ackley's has always been there. To see it today you wouldn't know that it started out as a one room store. The rifle rack only held maybe 1/2 dozen long guns and 2 or 3 pistols that was keep behind the counter. Their reputation is very good and they will order anything legal for you if it can be found. My dealings with Hunter's Supply has been very positive also but to be honest I've never really done much business there. His supplies are limited mostly due to not having the space to have more stuff on hand. Both the owner and his wife are very friendly and good to deal with.

(Tioga County)

Hi dodge, no, I didn't just move into the area, been in Tioga County for about seven or eight years and before that Cedar Run. I did know about Ackleys and hunters supply. I've purchased at Ackleys before, but they are high in price on some things. Never delt with Hunters Supply, nor Coopers. Wasn't aware there was one in Tioga. What I was trying to find was a private FFl holder from years ago. Either he moved or died.
    I don't get around as much as I'd like as I'm disabled. I placed my order today with Hunters Supply. Seems like a pleasent enough guy. Ordered an AK and shooters pack from Classic Arms. Figured I'd get one just in case obama somehow makes it in office.
    Hunters Supply was cheaper than any of the other guys. Being on disability, I try to trim costs whenever I can.
    Not many guys from the county on this forum. Surprised there are not at least 20 or so. But, not many people have a computer here. One of these days I hope I meet you.