Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default SOLD - Springfield Armory Loaded Lightweight Champion (4" bull barrel) 1911

Sold Pending Funds

For sale:
    Springfield Armory Loaded Lightweight Champion (4" bull barrel) 1911. I only put about 600 rounds through it to break it in and then sent it off to be refinished. By the time I got it back, I had other 1911's that I shot more often and this one just sat. It hasn't been fired once since it came back from Mac's Shooting Irons for their TuffGun finish (lifetime guarantee, tough finish). The gun is exceptionally tight and will need some break-in time (a few hundred rounds) to smooth out the finish, the gun was 100% reliable with a variety of range and carry ammo (it really liked Winchester Ranger Talons in 230gr). The action and thumb safety are tight. Nice carry gun, lightweight and small with factory 3-dot night sights.
    Upgrades include and Ed Brown Maxiwell 25LPI flat mainspring housing, Ed Brown mainspring, plunger and pin, a Cylinder & Slide Extended Slide Stop and VZ grips black paper micarta grips. Comes with 2 Tripp Research 8 round Cobra mags. SA factory blue plastic case with original manual and all original parts (mainspring housing with integral lock and key, slide stop) and the original paperwork from Mac's for the finish.
    This gun has a blemish from reassembly on the slide-stop, the finish is worn off on the ball end as shown in the picture. Lifetime warranty (they currently service the gun even if you’re not the original owner –they don’t even check that I know of) though the finish is covered through Mac's, not SA. I have about $1100 in this gun.

$740.00 shipped in PA to your FFL, or $700 plus actual shipping outside of PA (OBO).

I would consider a trade for an AR or AK style rifle in the same price range (or mags/cash/whatever to make up the difference).

PM or e-mail me through the forums.
    Last edited by NineseveN; December 4th, 2008 at 01:32 AM.

(Cambria County)

Default Re: FS/T Springfield Armory Loaded Lightweight Champion (4" bull barrel) 1911

Dropped price to $740 shipped in PA to your FFL, though not sure why, I did say (or best offer).

(Cambria County)

Default Re: FS/T Springfield Armory Loaded Lightweight Champion (4" bull barrel) 1911

Reduced to $700 shipped or best offer. That's less than a new gun and included $$$ upgrades. Come on, take the plunge and get yourself an excellent single stack carry gun with a lifetime warranty!
    Last edited by NineseveN; November 2nd, 2008 at 12:27 AM.

(Cambria County)

Sold -10 characters.
    Last edited by NineseveN; December 1st, 2008 at 12:08 AM.