Getting rid of my bike rack due to not needing it any longer...the wife's car does better hauling the bikes around. Yakima's are one of the highest quality, bomb-proof bike racks you can get. They also aren't sold as a complete bike rack, they're sold piece by piece, which means if you don't have a Honda Civic, all you'd have to purchase is a new set of Q-Clips (~$30) and possibly some wider crossbars (~$50) if necessary to make the rest of the parts work.

Info:
Located in Pittsburgh - Bridgeville area to be more specific.

Description:
-4 Yakima Q-Towers
-2 sets of Yakima Q-Clips (for a 2006+ Honda Civic coupe, may fit other vehicles, but I'm not sure which ones.)
-2 Yakima Copperhead fork-mount bike trays
-2 Yakima front wheel mounts
-2 Yakima Crossbars (not sure of the width, but fit a Honda Civic)
-6 Yakima lock cores, all keyed the same (will lock the bike rack to your roof, and the bikes to the bike rack so everything stays safe)

I have over $550 invested in this bike rack. It's just over 1.5 years old now and in great condition, so I'd like to get $400 if possible, but willing to entertain offers.

As mentioned before, if you don't have the same vehicle as me, you can get a new set of Q-Clips and crossbars made for your vehicle and have everything else that I have for sale fit your vehicle.

Prefer to sell everything, but may be willing to part out.

Thanks for looking.