Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Braced pistol picture thread

Now that I’m getting back to check on this thread I’ve had my eyes on some of the b&t offerings. I’d probably go the sbr route at this price point though.
    https://bt-arms.com/products/tp9-n/

https://bt-arms.com/products/ghm9-gen-2-pistol/

https://bt-arms.com/products/apc9-smg/

(Berks County)

Zenith Z 5RS W/SB brace because the real McCoy is too expensive. I think it's sexy.

Z 5RS.jpg
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    Now that I’m getting back to check on this thread I’ve had my eyes on some of the b&t offerings. I’d probably go the sbr route at this price point though.
    https://bt-arms.com/products/tp9-n/

https://bt-arms.com/products/ghm9-gen-2-pistol/

https://bt-arms.com/products/apc9-smg/
    I think the TP9 is a cool looking gun, but there is no universe in which I think it's worth $2k. Not even half that.

Same for the GHM45. I'd probably buy one if it was $500 cheaper and mags weren't ridiculously expensive ($75-100 each).

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I think the TP9 is a cool looking gun, but there is no universe in which I think it's worth $2k. Not even half that.

Same for the GHM45. I'd probably buy one if it was $500 cheaper and mags weren't ridiculously expensive ($75-100 each).
    For me it’s as close to the look of an mp-7 as I can get. And while I agree on the price I’ve spent more on dumber shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    For me it’s as close to the look of an mp-7 as I can get. And while I agree on the price I’ve spent more on dumber shit.
    I wouldn't even pay that for a real MP7 in 4.6.

GHM9 (2) - Copy.jpg

my GHM9 w/ Omega 9K, red dot, binary trigger, and light.... she's a lot of fun.

(Beaver County)

Grand Power Stribog SP9A1 with Holosun 503 and Safety Harbor AR buffer adapter with SBA3 brace

Default Re: Braced pistol thread

I'm going to disagree what what "someone" told you...as I never believe everything I see or hear. Some braces do not have straps, as others have mentioned. There are plenty of GHW Tailhook Mod 1/2 owners out that that would also disagree with what "someone" told you.

I certainly will not live in fear and be all paranoid about braces. Sorta like a few years ago, when it was so taboo to talk about shouldering a brace. You can call it a brace or a widget, we all know darn well what people will use it for...just because some people don't talk about it, doesn't mean they weren't doing it.

At the end of the day, we have some very silly gun laws and if the ATF must try to "enforce" those so called laws, I'll deal with it at that time. I'm not going to be concerned about not having a strap on a brace.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Recently someone told me that an ATF agent informed them that if a pistol brace does not have a velcro strap on it for your forearm, then it is a stock, even if it didn't come with a strap.

I had never heard this before, so I called someone at TFB, and they confirmed that it is not the first time they have heard this, it was not surprising info, and everyone should have a strap on their pistol brace.

It's 100% incorrect to remove a strap from a brace that comes with one, as that would be redesigning it.

But now it sounds like you better add a strap to your brace that didn't come with one, or face the "selective" enforcement of the ATF if you happen to be so unfortunate.

I suggest the Phase 5 universal pistol brace strap, it is $15 on Amazon and available in a variety of colors and camo patterns.

Or grab some double sided 1" velcro and a plastic double loop at walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I'm going to disagree what what "someone" told you...as I never believe everything I see or hear. Some braces do not have straps, as others have mentioned. There are plenty of GHW Tailhook Mod 1/2 owners out that that would also disagree with what "someone" told you.

I certainly will not live in fear and be all paranoid about braces. Sorta like a few years ago, when it was so taboo to talk about shouldering a brace. You can call it a brace or a widget, we all know darn well what people will use it for...just because some people don't talk about it, doesn't mean they weren't doing it.

At the end of the day, we have some very silly gun laws and if the ATF must try to "enforce" those so called laws, I'll deal with it at that time. I'm not going to be concerned about not having a strap on a brace.
    Since you fail at reading it was already addressed that the agent was talking about the blade style braces in particular.

(Venango County)

APC9K

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast