Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: PHILADELPHIA: Man with concealed carry permit shoots 3 teens on SEPTA bus

Quote Originally Posted by cham09 View Post
    Doesn’t this part almost exactly describe a “disparity of force” situation as a reason? If I was about to be pummeled by 3 individuals even if they don’t have a “weapon” I would say I probably have a legitimate fear for “death and serious bodily injury”. I can say from personal experience in the medical field that I’ve had patients that have died from a single blow to the head with a fist..
    Disparity of force??
    That's exactly what we need.
    Death or Serious bodily injury.
    For those of us who have actually seen someone beaten half to death by "unarmed" people, the fact that they are "unarmed" is Comical.
    The Da (DI#k ASS) IS an Ass##ole).
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Delaware County)

Default Re: PHILADELPHIA: Man with concealed carry permit shoots 3 teens on SEPTA bus

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinPhilly View Post
    Looks like let'em out Larry charged this guy. The article doesn't give the charges.

https://6abc.com/security-guard-char...a-bus/6176379/

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- The District Attorney's Office has charged a security guard with shooting three teens while riding on a SEPTA bus in Northeast Philadelphia last month.

According to authorities, Brandon Ferguson, 24, is facing a number of charges including aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person.

Investigators said the three teenagers were in a physical altercation with Ferguson while riding on the Route 58 SEPTA bus around 1 a.m. on April 16.

According to investigators, the three teens approached Ferguson, who was sitting in the back of the bus. For some reason, they got into a physical altercation, and during that time police said the man ended up shooting each of the teens.

The three teens were taken to area hospitals.

Ferguson had a concealed carry permit and showed officers those credentials at the time of the shooting.

He is now required to hand over his guns as a condition of his bond, authorities said.

A woman was also injured in the incident, according to the district attorney's office.
    The injured woman, if shot, will be the downfall of the shooter being convicted.. If the video indicated that the 3 teens were aggressive and threatening, it will be difficult to convince all 12 jurors that there was no justification for the actions of the defendant. This in my opinion.

(Philadelphia County)

I was looking for this thread when I heard of this the other day.It seems that the camera on the bus captured Ferguson being first to strike one of the three and it also shows Ferguson firing his weapon at them as they were moving away from him.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

So basically he’s fucked.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Philadelphia County)

....seems so.....and Krapner is probably more delighted than a homo in Penisville.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Delaware County)

He's going to be drained emotionally and financially...I wonder if he has a good 2A lawyer.
    This would be a good talking point for CARRY INSURANCE.

https://youtu.be/Wilf_R5wlNQ

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by MrTee12 View Post
    He's going to be drained emotionally and financially...I wonder if he has a good 2A lawyer.
    This would be a good talking point for CARRY INSURANCE.

https://youtu.be/Wilf_R5wlNQ
    Does carry insurance cover clients that are convicted of a crime while using their weapon? I doubt it.

(Delaware County)

https://www.inquirer.com/news/septa-...-20200512.html

Just found a more detailed article. He was charged with 4 counts of aggregated assault, reckless endangerment, and simple assault.

The video evidence points that he started the issue. So he's sh*t outta luck now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTee12 View Post
    https://www.inquirer.com/news/septa-...-20200512.html

Just found a more detailed article. He was charged with 4 counts of aggregated assault, reckless endangerment, and simple assault.

The video evidence points that he started the issue. So he's sh*t outta luck now.
    Well if he started it then he is screwed - and rightfully so. Legally armed citizens have a higher burden of responsibility to carry as they go about their daily lives.
    Last edited by Defender; May 16th, 2020 at 08:44 AM.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345