Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Wal mart shoppers to be counted and limited starting tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I want to see the knuckle dragging mouth breathers at my local Wal mart calculate 20%. They cant even scan bar codes correctly. After hearing about this fukery yesterday I drove by just to see the line. Well the lot was full and doors were blocked, but no line. Why? The lady at the door was just watching people walk in. She probably cant count to twenty with her shoes off. Not a single person was waiting to get in and the lot was full.
    My store is a Supercenter. My supervisor said that 20% equates to just over 1,000 people! "We never have THAT many people in the store!"
    I suspect the number to change and I did hear that it may be "80 people at a time". (which seems to make more sense)

I heard a supervisor telling someone that the people at the entrance/exit had tablets (electronic) and just pressed a button each time a person entered or exited and the tablets kept a tally. I don't think anyone had to wait - today.

Gonna get interesting though.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Erie County)

It does not matter how many people they let in the store at one time, they are still piling up at the registers like a herd of Lemmings. You cannot even say that they are ignorant, they are just to fucking stupid to practice what is being repeated on just about every media source on the planet. STAY 6 FEET FROM THE NEXT PERSON!!!!!
    We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by chp1911 View Post
    It does not matter how many people they let in the store at one time, they are still piling up at the registers like a herd of Lemmings. You cannot even say that they are ignorant, they are just to fucking stupid to practice what is being repeated on just about every media source on the planet. STAY 6 FEET FROM THE NEXT PERSON!!!!!
    Or lining up outside.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Mifflin County)

I just saw an ad on the tv for Target , they are implementing the same policy .

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I just saw an ad on the tv for Target , they are implementing the same policy .
    Fuck target too. They can't even figure out which bathroom to use.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Berks County)

Other than to deliver there I've never been on one of them either. Isn't it pronounced Tar-gay?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I picked up another security detail today at Butler Walmart. Sunshine and people-watching. 50% of customers had masks, but few if any employees did. They still were nowhere near hitting their occupancy limit, but there was occasionally a line while they tried to keep people spaced out at the entrance. Nobody waited more than a minute or two to get in. The worst that I saw was a lady who was upset that I stopped her from going in through the exit. She said she doesn't like people telling her what to do, so she cursed me out and left. Well, bye.

The story of an incident a couple of days ago was more interesting. I heard multiple accounts of this, from another constable who saw the video, Walmart's loss prevention guys, and a couple of Butler Township policemen who read the report. A guy tried to cut the line at the entrance. A constable held his hands up and told him he couldn't come through. The guy took a little swat at the constable's hand, so the constable jacked him up against a bollard. The guy backed away with his hands out in front of him, and the constable chased him into the parking lot as the guy retreated. The constable then pepper sprayed the guy. The police were called and took the customer away, but no charges have been filed yet. One detail probably not relevant to the incident, but interesting anyway, was that the guy was carrying a concealed handgun with spare mags.

That constable is no longer working these security details. It's not known if Walmart management think that a constable prevented a more serious incident, or if they think that some yahoo constable went ape-shit. I vote for ape-shit.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Other than to deliver there I've never been on one of them either. Isn't it pronounced Tar-gay?
    Tar-schjay.....not JAY....a sweeping schjay

(Bucks County)

(Elk County)

Homie played dat last Sunday early AM, and tried to again Tuesday during the Boomer-only hour, but I was 2/3 to 3/4 to the end of the line when I counted 80 tightly-packed Boomers and turned around, got in the car, and went to work. WM lost an already infrequent customer; we drove 35 mi one way today to go to Martins. In and out in 15 mins, and no foolishness.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast