Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

Yep, he is just as bad as having any of the anti gun Democratic candidates in office when it comes to the 2nd.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...es-nationwide/

Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
    AWR Hawkins28 Mar 2020

MICHELE EVE SANDBERG/AFP via Getty
    2:20

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security released updated guidelines naming gun manufacturers and retailers as essential on Saturday, which means they are to stay open and operational nationwide during a Chinese coronavirus shutdown.

The DHS guidelines list as essential:

Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.
    Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.

The Second Amendment Foundation’s Alan Gottlieb commented on the DHS declaration, saying, “Every freedom loving American owes President Trump and his administration a very big thank you for protecting our Second Amendment Rights. This is another Trump promise made and promise keep.”

The DHS declaration comes just days after Governor Phil Murphy (D) laughed in the face of a man who expressed concern that the statewide shutdown in New Jersey had put an end to gun sales, thereby eliminating the ability to get a firearm for self-defense.

Breitbart News reported the concerned man asking Murphy, “If less guns reduce crime, will you give up your personal bodyguards?”

Murphy responded by intimating that he and the citizen had a philosophical difference in the role guns play, with the governor believing “a safer society has fewer guns, not more guns. And the guns that do exist are in the hands of the right people — particularly trained members of law enforcement.”

The governor then giggled, referenced an armed law enforcement member next to him, and said, “It is what it is.”

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. You can sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.
    Last edited by internet troll; March 28th, 2020 at 10:02 PM.

Default Re: Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

It's incredible to see a President make that move.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Default Re: Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

I wonder if this applies to gun shows.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I wonder if this applies to gun shows.
    Sounds like retail is covered. IDK wait till an expert comes along and confirms it.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Franklin County)

I wish he would open ranges. I would really like to get out and shoot some, but everything around here is closed.
    It's stupid as he'll to shut down outdoor ranges, but the two clubs I belong to have.
    The Hostler

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    I wish he would open ranges. I would really like to get out and shoot some, but everything around here is closed.
    It's stupid as he'll to shut down outdoor ranges, but the two clubs I belong to have.
    Looks like ranges are considered essential too.

The document released by DHS simply says that “Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges” are considered essential.
    https://www.ammoland.com/2020/03/dhs...al-businesses/

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/gui...ture-workforce
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

So then the 80% boys are national treasures. Citizen Gunmakers.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    Nice, I'll have to pressure my club to open the range of they do it on their own.
    The Hostler

(Chester County)

AND F@€K PHIL MURPHY!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast