Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Extenuating Circumstance?

Anyone know why neither luckygunner nor ammo.com will ship to PA now? Ordered last week from lucky no problem.

Says due to extenuating circumstances they can’t ship to the state, but can’t find anything online regarding specifics.

I know state is mostly locked down but afaik shipping is still going on

Thanks!

Default Re: Extenuating Circumstance?

Call them and ask WTF is up?
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Erie County)

A better question might be: Why would you be buying from these POS?

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    A better question might be: Why would you be buying from these POS?
    Why is Lucky Gunner a POS?

They have done some pretty good stuff for the firearm community as a whole, and they also have an excellent very informative YouTube channel, and blog section with ammo data and testing no one else has.

https://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

Brady vs. Lucky Gunner
    The Brady Center recently organized a lawsuit against us. Their stated goal was to put us out of business, and we believe, to outlaw the sale of ammunition online by judicial decree. After several months of spending our own money defending the lawsuit, it was dismissed and the judge awarded us $111,971.10 as a partial reimbursement for our legal fees.

We’re a small team of hardworking people, and we took the Brady Center's assault against us and the 2nd Amendment very seriously. So far, we’ve spent more than $150,000 of our own money to hire the best attorneys we could find. Our goal was to protect our livelihood and to protect the 2nd Amendment rights of Americans to responsibly buy and sell ammunition online.

We believe this lawsuit was just one step in the direction of sidestepping Congress and outlawing the sale of ammunition online. As stated by the judge in his ruling:

"It is apparent that this case was filed to pursue the political purposes of the Brady Center and, given the failure to present any cognizable legal claim, bringing these defendants [Lucky Gunner] into the Colorado court... appears to be more of an opportunity to propagandize the public and stigmatize the defendants than to obtain a court order."

The Brady Center predictably appealed the judge’s ruling and we are prepared to continue defending your rights and ours. While it is not yet clear when the $111,971.10 fee reimbursement will be paid, we are going to donate 100% of what is recovered to groups that support and defend the 2nd Amendment. We will fight to recover these funds from the Brady Center and to hold the Brady Center responsible for yet another frivolous lawsuit.

Please tell us where you want the recovered fees to go by voting in the form below. A number of organizations were added per shooter requests on June 23. We will end the voting on August 1, 2015. Once we have recovered the fees, we'll cut checks to each organization receiving votes on a percentage basis. In other words, if "Organization A" gets 5% of the vote, it will receive 5% of whatever is recovered.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in protecting 2nd Amendment rights. As we were very recently reminded, these rights are under constant assault and the stakes are high.
    Last edited by Hodgie; March 27th, 2020 at 06:48 AM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Not trying to change your mind, but if you watch their prices the balance of this year you might understand why some feel that way. Not agree with, just understand.

(Erie County)

They have done some pretty good stuff for the firearm community as a whole, and they also have an excellent very informative YouTube channel, and blog section with ammo data and testing no one else has.

https://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner
    Because they jump started their business by gouging customers during Obama reign. Like charging $100 for a brick of Thunderturds. Plus an outrageous shipping fee. And acting as if they were the Messiahs of ammo suppliers. I know a lot of folks on here think that this type of gouging is all well and good, but that's not my opinion. But yeh, go ahead and buy from them. I suppose you patronize Cheaper than Dirt also.

(Bucks County)

Because they jump started their business by gouging customers during Obama reign. Like charging $100 for a brick of Thunderturds. Plus an outrageous shipping fee. And acting as if they were the Messiahs of ammo suppliers. I know a lot of folks on here think that this type of gouging is all well and good, but that's not my opinion. But yeh, go ahead and buy from them. I suppose you patronize Cheaper than Dirt also.
    Not to hijack this thread...
    Cheaper than dirt is so bad. I really wonder what kind of cork sniffing dirt they are selling anyway. Their prices are not competitive.

-Zach

Slow your roll there pal, I asked you a question because I did not know anything about this. I’ve actually never purchased a thing from them, i have followed them on YouTube for their ammo testing which has always been excellent and that’s it. Anytime I’ve recommended an seller on this site which is easily proven its always SGAmmo, Target Sports USA, followed by AIM surplus.
    Last edited by Hodgie; March 27th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboxer View Post
    Not trying to change your mind, but if you watch their prices the balance of this year you might understand why some feel that way. Not agree with, just understand.
    Thanks for the answer without the condescending prick attitude. I’ve never ordered from them, i have also never heard a negative thing about them either until now which is why I asked.

(Erie County)

Thanks for the answer without the condescending prick attitude. I’ve never ordered from them, i have also never heard a negative thing about them either until now which is why I asked.
    Condescending prick? You asked, I answered. Who's the prick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast