Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: NYC Exodus....

Default Re: NYC Exodus....

https://fox56.com/news/local/luzerne...ard-assistance

Criminals or homeless...……….I dunno.

I find it interesting, in a hypocritical way, how so many libs/dems are calling for strong local borders when 2 months ago they called Trump racist for sealing our national borders.

A variation of foxholes being atheist free.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

Today at 1 p.m. (4/3/20) this is gouldsboro truck stop tour buses from New York bringing all those contaminated bastards here every damn day. And we have to stay home and not work to prevent this disease. Tom Wolf what the fuck!!!!!!!

Why are those tires still inflated?

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Domer Dad View Post
    I find it interesting, in a hypocritical way, how so many libs/dems are calling for strong local borders when 2 months ago they called Trump racist for sealing our national borders.

A variation of foxholes being atheist free.
    Got to agree, ohhh the Irony

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    Why are those tires still inflated?
    To keep those buses moving on their way out of here? Looks like a rest stop, not a final destination.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

i was behind a motorhome with maine tags earlier.
    wtf why would you leave maine to come to the crotch of the poconos? to be with all the nyers?
    they might've been heading up into the national forest, i turned off well before then.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    To keep those buses moving on their way out of here? Looks like a rest stop, not a final destination.
    Yeah! For cripes sake, we don't want to have to house 80 disease vectors from two buses. I don't even go into that gas station anymore. I pump my gas, then hand sanitize before even climbing back in the car.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Chester County)

In the early 80's my dad moved from NJ to Pike County after my mom passed. He was born in England and spent most of his life in rural MD, the NC mountains and FL. He "adapted" to NJ, but never liked it there. After he sold his paid off house in NJ, he bought some land and a small house in PA and had a nice investment account left over. He loved being out there, and spent his days enjoying the woods and nearby lake with his dog. I visited him there at least twice a month, and bought some land adjacent to his at the going price, which was a bargain to me.

I left several rifles at his place, and we often went to a local gun shop to buy ammo for playing. My kids from a previous marriage loved shooting with their grandpa, who showed us all some tricks I've never seen documented. One Saturday we made a normal run to the gun shop for ammo and out of the blue my dad asked the guy there to show him a pistol that could "take a n*****'s head off". I was stunned and my kids were amused. Despite my urging to just get a 1911 (which he was very familiar with), he bought a Glock 19 because he was old and it was so simple.

After we were finished playing and the kids went to sleep for the night, Dad and I had a few cold ones and I asked what had happened. He told me that things were changing, f*****g New Yorkers were moving in, and earlier in the week two black guys came to his door and gave him a ridiculous story when he answered. He sent them off, but was spooked. Maybe Dad was a little racist, but I've never seen him treat anyone disrespectfully unless they were disrespectful to him. I'm pretty sure he would have helped them in a credible situation. He lived there another 10 years with no further incidents before becoming ill and selling the place. He did OK on it, and I then sold my adjacent land for 10x what I paid for it (still not a huge sum of money).

A friend of mine recently migrated from NJ to Pike County and is a member here, but mostly keeps to himself. He does post occasionally. I can absolutely assure you guys up there that he is a solid asset and not a problem.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Looks like Hazleton is going to meet their corona quota.

https://www.standardspeaker.com/coro...-849-1.2615989
    "You gotta be alive to get paid."

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    This past Sunday a packed bus from NY emptied out at the Halstead bus depot up north. Pretty much each person had either a back pack or suitcase.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast