Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I posted in the other thread, we have a small pour tomorrow (sidewalk) What if someone
    shuts us down mid pour, or before the truck shows up, who is going to pay for that?
    The township issued me the permit, the job is ready to go and cant sit there for a month
    opened up like that.
    This is insane.
    I’ve never seen a cop car full of concrete; but I would like to watch the YouTube video where the crime is fully admitted and the evidence is provided to the police without hassle.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I’ve never seen a cop car full of concrete; but I would like to watch the YouTube video where the crime is fully admitted and the evidence is provided to the police without hassle.
    I hope I can even get it today, the phone keeps ringing

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I hope I can even get it today, the phone keeps ringing
    You didn't call them yesterday to see if they were open?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    You didn't call them yesterday to see if they were open?
    Nope, ive seen their trucks riding around all week. We tore the concrete out monday,
    just been waiting on the weather and inspector.
    The township guys are driving around picking up trash they missed yesterday. Two guys
    in a f350, so much for social distancing

(Blair County)

i have a theory that the t paper buying spree is because they misunderstood what meaning of shtf is.

(York County)

Here's another GREAT expose' by Judge Napolitano - I only quoted a brief portion here because I posted the entirety in my thread 'The Fantasy of Peace & Safety!' - but you should read the entirety. It is another great defense of our 'Inalienable Rights'.

Taking constitutional rights seriously during COVID-19 pandemic
    Government is only valid when it respects individual rights that the U.S. Constitution protects
    By Andrew P. Napolitano - - Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Dworkin thesis is obviously not novel, but he wrote it toward the end of his illustrious career as a bulwark against those in government and academia who argued to the contrary. These folks claimed — and do so today — that the law is whatever those in power say it is, and the dead hands of the framers cannot control the living hands of those whom the people have elected. To these folks, the majority rules, even when it is tyrannical toward a minority.

This argument — that a popularly elected government can trump individual liberties — is utterly repugnant to the concept of natural rights and accepts as somehow lawful the horrific acts of popularly elected governments for which the 19th and 20th centuries are well known. This view also rejects the plain language and — since 1803 — consistent judicial recognition of the U.S. Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

The Constitution was written to keep the government off the people’s backs and to assure their natural rights are free from government restraint.
    ===================

The AP News is including this line in many of their stories: "For most people, the virus causes only mild or moderate symptoms, such as fever and cough. For some older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness, including pneumonia."

Here's another story... The point here is that these deaths are included in the overall statistics as if the entire population is at a similar risk level - which is untrue.

Nursing home infections, deaths surge amid lockdown measures
    By JIM MUSTIAN, BERNARD CONDON and CANDICE CHOIApril 2, 2020 GMT

“They’re not focusing on the fact that these are the most vulnerable of people in the whole country.”

https://apnews.com/78e495c299d67e60d45729352f2c0d44

===================

We need many more articles like the following regarding the true nature of the coronavirus - but more of the facts must be included - such as the length of stay and the recovery rates rather than concentrating ONLY on the deaths:

Read the article! This article does not address the GENERAL POPULATION - It is information about those who are hospitalized.

Coronavirus: How sick will you get?
    https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/...k-will-you-get

“It is a small subset of people that will go on to develop serious disease. Most will not”

Look at the above figures carefully - They are refering to that "small subset" ONLY.

"Monica Arima is age 64; her husband Adrian, at 70, is six years her senior. But she has asthma and diabetes, while his underlying health is good."
    "Adrian was there for just three days." "He is fully recovered, healthy enough to go food shopping and do other errands."
    "Monica spent 13 days at Stanford Hospital" "She needed extra oxygen and an experimental drug" "weeks later, she still has a cough"

Last edited by ImminentDanger; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:53 AM. Reason: To add and clarify information

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    i have a theory that the t paper buying spree is because they misunderstood what meaning of shtf is.
    shtf_tp_shortage.jpg
    --ET

(York County)

Some of the truth is slowly leaking out... It supports what I've been posting in this thread... The Panic is the Pandemic...

White House's favorite coronavirus model overshot hospital bed count
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...el-overshot-h/

An institute’s coronavirus projections, which President Trump is greatly relying upon to set COVID-19 policy, said the U.S. would need 135,000 hospital beds by today — yet only about 31,000 patients are hospitalized.

Mr. Trump’s coronavirus advisers have put much stock in its projections of at least 100,000 dead. The president decided to extend restricted travel and business activity through April based on its death modeling.

The institute projected that 135,000 hospital beds would be needed on this date, April. 2, four times the current hospital population for COVID-19 patients.

Talked to a local township cop today. He told me they were basically told to look the other way as to what businesses are still working because no businesses = no tax revenue.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Some of the truth is slowly leaking out... It supports what I've been posting in this thread... The Panic is the Pandemic...

White House's favorite coronavirus model overshot hospital bed count
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...el-overshot-h/
    Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Everyone has been guessing since the beginning. China could have helped by being honest.

Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast