Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    We've been on this lock down for a while and we have driven to parks, went for walks and other places for food and necessities and I have seen two cops. Just sitting in a parking lot or wherever...actually went to Philly to drop off a package at the bank for my wife's job. A lot of people on the road...didn't see a single cop except at an accident. I don't think they want to risk pulling someone over that happens to be sick...just my opinion.
    I'm going to keep my distance from people and help them remember to do the same if they are in my space otherwise I'll be going about my day as usual. Pretty sure the police have bigger issues than me going to the store to deal with.

(Berks County)

I just keep a 4 pack of toilet paper on the passenger seat. Built in excuse for driving around.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I just keep a 4 pack of toilet paper on the passenger seat. Built in excuse for driving around.
    I was gonna make vinyl decals for the car that says Uber eats.

(York County)

https://www.pa.gov/guides/responding-to-covid-19

Stay at Home Order

The order now includes these 22 counties: Allegheny, Beaver, Berks, Bucks, Butler, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Erie, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lehigh, Luzerne, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Philadelphia, Pike, Washington, Wayne, Westmoreland and York counties.

This order is effective 8:00 PM on Monday, March 23, 2020, and will continue until April 6, 2020.

All individuals in counties subject to this policy must STAY AT HOME except for certain essential activities and work to provide life-sustaining business and government services.

=================================

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Are people going to be cited for leaving their homes?

A: No. People will not be cited for leaving their homes.

Additionally, people are not required to carry written authorization to travel for the purposes allowed under the order.

Q: How will this order be enforced?

A: Law enforcement will be focused on making sure that people are aware of the order and informing the public of social distancing practices.

To report a noncompliant business, contact your local law enforcement agency through their non-emergency number. Please do not call 911 or the Department of Community of Economic Development to file reports.

=================================

Failure to Comply and Enforcement

Failure to comply with these requirements will result in enforcement action that could include citations, fines, or license suspensions.

The governor has directed the following state agencies and local officials to enforce the closure orders to the full extent of the law:

Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
    Department of Health
    Department of Agriculture
    Pennsylvania State Police
    Local officials, using their resources to enforce closure orders within their jurisdictions

Private businesses, local organizations and other noncompliant entities that fail or refuse to comply with the governor’s orders that protect the lives and health of Pennsylvanians will forfeit their ability to receive any applicable disaster relief and/or may be subject to other appropriate administrative action. Such action may include termination of state loan or grant funding, including Redevelopment Assistance Capital Project (RACP) grant funding and/or suspension or revocation of licensure for violation of the law.

Finally, in addition to any other criminal charges that might be applicable, the Department of Health is authorized to prosecute noncompliant entities for the failure to comply with health laws, including quarantine, isolation or other disease control measures. Violators are subject to fines or imprisonment.

Last edited by ImminentDanger; March 29th, 2020 at 04:17 AM.

Geez, its starting already.

(York County)

Hockey sticks, sturgeons and skis: how much is enough physical distance?
    Rod Nickel, Allison Martell
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21F0V8

Last edited by ImminentDanger; August 19th, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

(Monroe County)

scroll down to see county by county daily

https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/dis...V7yCHY9yFJgiE8

(Chester County)

In Chester County approximately .026% (107) of Chester county residents have been diagnosed with the coronavirus.

In PA approximately .017% (2218) of the population have contracted the coronavirus

In PA approximately .00017% (22) of the population have died due to complications from the coronavirus

I'd say we have a real problem on our hands.

Stay free
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    In Chester County approximately .026% (107) of Chester county residents have been diagnosed with the coronavirus.

In PA approximately .017% (2218) of the population have contracted the coronavirus

In PA approximately .00017% (22) of the population have died due to complications from the coronavirus

I'd say we have a real problem on our hands.

Stay free
    so your saying that Philadelphia thugs have contributed more to the deaths in PA than the coronavirus if I am reading this correctly, but they won't be prosecuting them for crime.

(Indiana County)

I'm at the juncture of three counties (Cambria, Clearfield and Indiana), so all three concern me, if I was concerned (which I'm not). Per the Health Dept. website, Cambria has 2 cases, as does Clearfield, while Indiana as one, so far.

Down the road the local Giant Eagle says they're opening up at 6:00 a.m. to give the seniors first dibs. Six o'clock in the morning? Geez, out driving on the roadways up here in the hills that's Bambi Time.

Page 7 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast