Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1125
    (York County)

Default Re: PA Counties locked down

Report: Chinese Scientists First Infected by COVID
    By Mike McAvennie - 15 June 2023
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/wu...15/id/1123717/

U.S. government officials revealed this week that there is significant evidence that indicates the SARS-CoV-2 virus - better known as coronavirus or COVID-19 - had infected several Chinese scientists and accidentally escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

A report from the Substack newsletter Public reported Tuesday that multiple U.S. government officials, interviewed as part of an investigation by Public and Racket, identified "patients zero" - who were first infected first by the virus - as Ben Hu, Yu Ping, and Yan Zhu. All were researchers of SARS-like viruses as well as members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the virus that caused a global pandemic and has killed millions over the past three years.

Hu headed up the WIV's gain of function experiments - which increase the infectiousness of SARS-like coronaviruses and bolster pathogens to better understand their dangers - when he and his fellow other researchers fell ill around November 2019, according to U.S. officials.

This new information contradicts numerous past statements made by public officials and Anthony Fauci, who oversaw pandemics for two administrations while director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Earlier this year, Fauci told The Boston Globe that "we may not ever know" the exact origins of the pandemic. In April, he told The New York Times Magazine, "[Y]ou could have taken a virus and serially passaged it in 1920. I could do that tomorrow in your kitchen. You don't need to do engineering."

According to Public, a source confirmed being "100%" certain that Hu, Ping, and Zhu were the three WIV scientists to contract symptoms consistent with COVID-19 during the fall of 2019.

"Ben Hu is essentially the next Shi Zhengli," Alina Chan, a molecular biologist at the Broad Institute of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Harvard and co-author with Matt Ridley of "Viral: The Search for the Origin of COVID-19," told Public. Chan added that Shi, a virologist who was known as "the bat woman of China," had led the gain of function research at the WIV and that Hu had been "her star pupil."

"[Hu] had been making chimeric SARS-like viruses and testing these in humanized mice," she said. "If I had to guess who would be doing this risky virus research and most at risk of getting accidentally infected, it would be him."

In 2019, Hu and Yu also co-authored a paper that detailed the lineage of SARS-related coronavirus in bats across China that they had studied.

"It's a game changer if it can be proven that Hu got sick with COVID-19 before anyone else. That would be the 'smoking gun,'" said the Atlantic Council's Jamie Metzl, a former member of the World Health Organization expert advisory committee on human genome editing who in early 2020, raised questions about a possible research-related pandemic origin. "Hu was the lead hands-on researcher in Shi's lab."

The Directorate of National Intelligence is expected next week to release previously classified material that could include the names of the three scientists who were reportedly first sickened by SARS-CoV-2. Earlier this year, President Joe Biden signed a bill that called for releasing the names and roles of the sick WIV researchers, including any information pertaining to their symptoms and respective on set dates, as well as whether they were involved with or exposed to research related to COVID-19.

Two years before the start of the pandemic, Chinese state-run television aired a video that shows Hu watching a lab worker handle specimens, with neither wearing any protective gear. The video, which aired Dec. 29, 2017, also shows WIV scientists looking for bat viruses with little to no protective gear.

According to Chan, "If they were worried about being infected in the field, they would need full body suits with no gaps" to be safe. "That's the only way."

Chan added that the WIV had conducted their research at too low a biohazard safety level. "We now know that the pandemic virus is even capable of escaping from a BSL-3 lab and infecting fully vaccinated young lab workers."

The U.S. State Department had stated its suspicions in a now-archived fact sheet from 2021 that the WIV had deceived the public and that the virus had likely originated from a lab leak. However, it wasn't until last February when FBI Director Christopher Wray told Fox News, "The FBI has for quite some time now assessed that the origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan, China."

Chan, who had published a research paper in 2020 and put out her suspicions that a lab accident was possible in a research paper, told Public that she was "criticized as a conspiracy theorist."

"I feel vindicated, but I'm frustrated," she said. "If you knew that this was likely a lab-enhanced pathogen, there are so many things you could have done differently. This whole pandemic could have been reshaped."

Metzl echoed Chan's opinion. "Had U.S. government officials, including Dr. Fauci, stated from day one that a COVID-19 research-related origin was a very real possibility and made clear that we had little idea what viruses were being held at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, what work was being done there, and who was doing that work, our national and global conversations would have been dramatically different," he said.

"The time has come for a full accounting."
    (bolding is mine)

More confirmational information for anyone who had a brain and used it to evaluate the global PANIC propaganda - the government lied and Lied and LIED - especially Fauci!

Last edited by ImminentDanger; September 4th, 2023 at 02:08 PM.

My neighbor mentioned something about war games 2019 and infecting the soldiers. That is how they got it,
    to most parts of the world.
    FJB

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    My neighbor mentioned something about war games 2019 and infecting the soldiers. That is how they got it,
    I don't think that timeline adds up.

If you go and look at it, it really took off when Xi closed off Wuhan but let people travel overseas for Chinese New Year. If you recall it really took off in Italy first and there were thousands of workers in the clothing industry there that were from Wuhan.

There was a good chance like with SARS 1 and MERS that if the Chinese had been open about it and clamped down on it fast they could have stopped it early. Instead they tried to cover it up and IMO, once XI saw it was spreading around Wuhan, he said Fuck the World and everybody is gonna get it. 5 million Chinese hence traveled overseas on Chinese New Year and that was that.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Report: Chinese Scientists First Infected by COVID
    By Mike McAvennie - 15 June 2023
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/wu...15/id/1123717/

(bolding is mine)

More confirmational information for anyone who had a brain and used it to evaluate the global PANIC propaganda - the government lied and Lied and LIED - especially Fauci!

So, who was responsible for the virus?

Exactly! Hu played a major role.

That's what I'm asking! Who did it?

He most certainly did!

Who did?

That's what I'm saying. And Yu helped him.

What??!!

Yes, Yu also played a major role.

Screw you, buddy! I wasn't even close.

What?

You said that I played a major role.

I don't know if he did or not.

Who?

No, Yu.

No I didn't!

I never said you did. Why would I? But Yu did.

Who did?

Exactly! Hu did.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Dauphin County)

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, took place from October 18 to 27, 2019, in Wuhan, China. The event was the first international military multisport event to be held in China. The Wuhan Sports Center hosted a soccer competition for both men and women held from October 16*27. The opening ceremony was held on October 18, 2019, and the event was officially opened by the General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party, Chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC), and President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping.1 Nearly 10,000 participants from more than 100 countries competed in 27 sporting events.2 The event was held in 35 venues, and the Wuhan Sports Center hosted a soccer competition for both men and women held from October 16*27. Nearly 300 members of the U.S. military, Department of Defense, and support personnel attended the Games, and when the games ended, they returned to at least 219 home bases in 25 states, without ever being screened for possible COVID-19 infection

If you remember, some of the first Covid cases in the US were in Seattle, in late October, early November 2019. I am thinking some flights of US military personnel probably landed in Seattle from China.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I don't think that timeline adds up.

If you go and look at it, it really took off when Xi closed off Wuhan but let people travel overseas for Chinese New Year. If you recall it really took off in Italy first and there were thousands of workers in the clothing industry there that were from Wuhan.

There was a good chance like with SARS 1 and MERS that if the Chinese had been open about it and clamped down on it fast they could have stopped it early. Instead they tried to cover it up and IMO, once XI saw it was spreading around Wuhan, he said Fuck the World and everybody is gonna get it. 5 million Chinese hence traveled overseas on Chinese New Year and that was that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, took place from October 18 to 27, 2019, in Wuhan, China. The event was the first international military multisport event to be held in China. The Wuhan Sports Center hosted a soccer competition for both men and women held from October 16*27. The opening ceremony was held on October 18, 2019, and the event was officially opened by the General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party, Chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC), and President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping.1 Nearly 10,000 participants from more than 100 countries competed in 27 sporting events.2 The event was held in 35 venues, and the Wuhan Sports Center hosted a soccer competition for both men and women held from October 16*27. Nearly 300 members of the U.S. military, Department of Defense, and support personnel attended the Games, and when the games ended, they returned to at least 219 home bases in 25 states, without ever being screened for possible COVID-19 infection

If you remember, some of the first Covid cases in the US were in Seattle, in late October, early November 2019. I am thinking some flights of US military personnel probably landed in Seattle from China.
    At this point, they (the people) don't care where it came from because it's all trump's fault, and he is bad. I bet it was 100% deliberate though.
    FJB

(Dauphin County)

At this point, they (the people) don't care where it came from because it's all trump's fault, and he is bad. I bet it was 100% deliberate though.
    I may be a little off with my timeline. Further digging says the first was January 21, 2020. But I recall people claiming some sort of respiratory illness weeks or even two months prior to anyone, especially China, acknowledging any new virus.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I may be a little off with my timeline. Further digging says the first was January 21, 2020. But I recall people claiming some sort of respiratory illness weeks or even two months prior to anyone, especially China, acknowledging any new virus.
    On January 21, 2020, I was on a flight from Phoenix, AZ to PHL and two rows behind me there was an Asian passenger who was sneezing and coughing the whole flight. 24 hours later, I was as sick as a dog and 24 hours after that, my wife was also sick as a dog. I had heard of Covid-19 while I was visiting family in AZ but no one we knew had become sick from it yet.

When you see me give an update on my "No vaxx" status, the calendar began on February 1, 2020, after I had been infected with something resembling the WuFlu but no one knew for sure at that point what was spreading.

(Delaware County)

My son was sick in December 2021 for a couple of weeks. All the Covid symptoms.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(York County)

Sen. Paul: Gain of Function Virus Research 'Danger to Mankind'
    By Nick Koutsobinas | Sunday, 18 June 2023 10:16 PM EDT
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/bi...18/id/1124008/

Speaking ahead of the deadline for the Biden administration to declassify "any and all information" related to the origins of COVID-19, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., called gain of function research the "biggest danger to mankind" and said the United States should not fund it at home or abroad.

Paul said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," "Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi, and ... Alex Gutentag" in an article "reveal that the first people to get sick from COVID were three scientists, that they worked in the Wuhan lab with the bat scientist Dr. Shi [Zhengli].

"In fact, one of them, the one they think that was the first scientist to get sick, the first person to get sick, was one of the ones creating these new viruses, viruses not found in nature. This is the gain of function research.

"And so this essentially closes the deal," Paul said. "What I'm going to try to pursue now is, whoever revealed this, if there's documentation of this, it's all supposed to be declassified tomorrow. And that legislation passed unanimously. If ... we can get those records and actually put it out there for all the public to see that the first person that got sick was a scientist at the lab, then it's a done deal."

Paul said "reform" should follow from Monday's revelations.

"The reform is: We shouldn't be funding this research in China, but we also shouldn't be funding this kind of research in the United States," he said, adding that the blame for the pandemic should fall on both China and the U.S.

"The blame equally should go not only to Chinese authorities, but to Anthony Fauci and all those who advocated for this," he stated. "... Look, Bill Gates has been over there recently. Bill Gates is the largest funder of trying to find these viruses in remote caves and bring them to big cities. What happened in China is they went eight to 10 hours south of Wuhan, 2 to 300 feet deep into a ... cave, found viruses, and took them back to the city of 15 million."

Paul, who has been a vocal critic of Fauci, said that Gates could be funding "the biggest danger to mankind."

"[T]his has largely been funded by Bill Gates, who funds the WHO [World Health Organization] more than most countries do. So there's a responsibility there," he added.

Paul said Fauci, the former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was involved in a complex cover-up regarding gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

"He knew from the very beginning not only was he funding the Wuhan research, but he was going around the regulatory apparatus to let it happen, even though the rules said it shouldn't have happened without more scrutiny," he said. "This is a man, Anthony Fauci, who said in 2012 that this kind of research to create new viruses was so important that even if a pandemic should take place, that it'd be worth the knowledge. I think there's several million people - particularly a million Americans - who would question whether that was good judgment or not."

In an effort to curb gain of function research, Paul suggested an "international consortium of countries" to agree collectively on restrictions. He said failure to do so could lead to an even more catastrophic outcome in the event of another pandemic.

"There are people estimating that the next time this happens, the next time we have a leak from a lab, that between 5 and 50% of the population could die from another manmade virus. So this is very, very serious.

"This is up there with nuclear arms control. This is up there with the danger of nuclear war. But this is much more insidious. It's harder to trace. But still, millions of people can die from a manmade virus."
    (bolding is mine)

Fauci - Gates - More Leftist Liberal Elitists creating CHAOS...

Last edited by ImminentDanger; September 4th, 2023 at 02:05 PM.

Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast