Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Out of Work? What Can you Do. Want to help? What do you need done?

I have time this week. PM me and we can set something up

(Wayne County)

I, too, am willing to offer my garage/shop to those local, for only the cost of consumables (oxy, acet, etc). Have an empty bay...no lift tho. 20 ton press, air and power tools on hand if needed. Also have plenty of wood working equipment.

We'll get thru this...but the radio stays tuned into "classic" rock...
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Juniata County)

Wanted: babysitter.
    Location: Rauchtown. Aka the greater lockhaven/jersey shore area.
    Reason. My sister is lazy and doesn’t pay attention to the kids & Herr Wolf hasn’t laid off all the medical workers yet.

Requirements:

valid LTCF.
    Able to use microwave.
    Knowledge that if you can’t see or hear the children they’re being bad.
    Ability to use above knowledge.

FYI I’m serious. LTCF requirement may be waved for persons under 21 with valid reference from LTCF holder.
    Last edited by PAMedic=F|A=; April 5th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Allegheny County)

^^
    I have used a site called sittercity.com. You can get background checked people there.

(Chester County)

Looking for someone to repair some hardscaping. Putting house on the market, and the front walk/steps are wetset flagstone. over the years a bunch have popped and grouting cracked out. Will need to demo some of the previous wetset, and then put down new mortar to set stone stones. Will also need some replacement stones cut to fill gaps.

located in 19355, anyone on here do some hardscaping repair or used someone good?

Thanks

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlish View Post
    Looking for someone to repair some hardscaping. Putting house on the market, and the front walk/steps are wetset flagstone. over the years a bunch have popped and grouting cracked out. Will need to demo some of the previous wetset, and then put down new mortar to set stone stones. Will also need some replacement stones cut to fill gaps.

located in 19355, anyone on here do some hardscaping repair or used someone good?

Thanks
    Calling Bogey1, calling Bogey1, come in Bogey1
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    While out making my regular rounds I have come to see the value of buying bulk items. i e Cooper sharp cheese is $4/lb for a 5 lb block at the farmer's market, Trenton pork roll is $4/lb for a 6 lb log at BJ's and turkey breast for $4.99/lb for about a 3 lb breast at Costco. Bacon bought by the slab is also cheaper at your local butcher and I'd even be willing to sell some of my home made for a reasonable price as long as you don't call the USDA or the FDA on me. I have a commercial grade slicer and can slice stuff any way you want. I have no need for any of those items in those quantities and would gladly go in on them with anyone who wanted.
    Interested and local

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    A service that I'll be able to offer soon is building custom battery packs or rebuilding existing packs. I finally ordered a battery spot welder. When it arrives I'll order some battery cells and heatshrink. I got tired of the assraping and pisspoor work done at the battery shops.
    It finally showed up:

The batteries were just a test of some nicads that don't charge anymore.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

Streaker:
    Are you rebuilding laptop battery packs?

Have you done much work on Chromebooks? i.e. converting from Chrome OS to Linux?

Arab sheiks and Japanese businessmen are hiring blondes!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast