It was sometime last week the last time I visited some of the gun shops in Easton, namely the Heritage Guild and 507 Outfitters. When I was there Heritage Guild had stopped selling firearms for the day, it was in the afternoon when I was there and they were so backed up by gun purchases that they didn't have any more time that day to do PICS checks so they had stopped selling guns and were only selling ammo, although they said they would sell guns when they opened back up the next morning.

As for 507 Outfitters you weren't getting in unless you made an appointment. I met a gentleman in the parking lot of 507 Outfitters who wanted to buy his first gun. Unfortunately he had not made an appointment so he was not able to get in and he wouldn't be able to get a gun at Heritage Guild that day since they had stopped selling guns for the day. I told him he could check out Sarco which is right next to Heritage Guild which might've still been selling guns that day but I didn't know for sure since I didn't check out Sarco so I didn't know what was going on there.

Anyway, I wonder how things are now, if Heritage Guild, Sarco, and 507 Outfitters are open right now and how their supply on guns and ammo are.