Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default The NRA needs you to join or renew, now!

Please Note: The poster was issued a warning for this post.

Hello all,

I'm fairly new here, but I feel so strongly about this that I need to post. As a fellow gun owner, I am nervous about where we may be headed politically. We need a voice in Washington and that's why I'm going to ask all of you to join the NRA or renew your membership.

I am an NRA Recruiter and would like to offer a discounted Annual Membership to each of you.

Just click on the link http://membership.nrahq.org/default....ignid=XP019625

You can get a one year membership at the discounted rate of $25.00 instead of the normal $35.00.

Besides being a member and recruiter, I am also a firearms instructor, and former law enforcement officer. I have been involved in firearms for a long time and fear that possible political events in our future may greatly hinder my rights as a gun owner.

These basic membership benefits are automatically included with your NRA Annual Membership or Life Membership, along with special members-only discounts and services.

An official NRA Membership ID card - showing your Membership ID number and expiration date or Life Member status. You should carry this card with you at all times to receive discounts and other benefits of membership.

With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America's 1st Freedom, These publications will keep you up to date on second amendment issues as well as things going on in the firearms world. In my mind, just the magazine alone is worth the cost of membership.

Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membersip.)

Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status

Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.

$1,000 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.

New and Enhanced insurance coverages through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs. You can enroll on-line for Life, Health and Accident and Individual Property and Liability insurance or call. New Commercial Property Liability Insurance Program for NRA Affiliated Clubs and Business Alliance Members,

The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. NRA-ILA tracks the issues and alerts members about legislation involving firearms and hunting at the federal, state and local levels of government. Successful legislative action begins with you -- the individual member.

Default Re: The NRA needs you to join or renew, now!

I did this last week. I'd been mulling it over for awhile and joined for the first reason stated, I too am concerned with what the future brings. I don't have time for true political activism but wish to support the efforts of others doing so.

(Susquehanna County)

Tell you what, If you buy a subscription to PAFOA I will join the NRA.

DC

(Montgomery County)

You get the NRA to stop compromising and actually stand up for the people on the front lines, that would be swell. It's all well and good to have a power lunch with a Senator and show him a flashy brochure, it's another to send a lawyer to help the citizens that are standing up to the unjust laws and persecution. How about the NRA get involved with Mountain Jack's issue? Where was the NRA when Shefearsnothing was raked over the coals by an over zealous Sheriff?

I belong to the NRA, but you guys can do better. Way better.

Peace is the the first choice of a wise man; superior firepower a close second. ~ Me

(Westmoreland County)

I'm not a big hunter...I do like to collect and shoot AR15's, AK-47's and other military type firearms. What will the NRA do to protect my rights to own and operate these types of guns? After all, the 2nd Amendment ain't just about duck hunting!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by MrUgly View Post
    You get the NRA to stop compromising and actually stand up for the people on the front lines, that would be swell. It's all well and good to have a power lunch with a Senator and show him a flashy brochure, it's another to send a lawyer to help the citizens that are standing up to the unjust laws and persecution. How about the NRA get involved with Mountain Jack's issue? Where was the NRA when Shefearsnothing was raked over the coals by an over zealous Sheriff?

I belong to the NRA, but you guys can do better. Way better.
    I agree +1

DC

(Franklin County)

We'll I just sent in $100 dollars with my sweepstakes entry. Picked out my 19 guns and popped it in the mail box. I'm not wealthy, but I donate when I can.

(Montgomery County)

How is this not SPAM?

Quote Originally Posted by marinakorp View Post
    How is this not SPAM?
    because it tastes like chicken.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by marinakorp View Post
    How is this not SPAM?
    Possibly because it is a legitimate request from someone on behalf of a pro-2A organization that is nationally known? Just my $.02.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast