Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: The Limits Of Governor Wolf's Power

Note that when The State made up rules regarding 80% receivers, and now closing of businesses, the State Police stepped up to enforce.

That raises the question whether the PSP would follow ANY order of the governor or AG, without question.
    Last edited by frankski; March 22nd, 2020 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by frankski View Post
    Note that when The State made up rules regarding 80% receivers, and now closing of businesses, the State Police stepped up to enforce.

That raises the question whether the PSP would follow ANY order of the governor or AG, without question.
    We have a second amendment right just for that reason.

The answer to that is "Yes". The PASP have become thoroughly politicized and are now the partisan police arm of the Democrat Party and Governor Wolf. Just the fact that they engaged in the staged set of communications with Shapiro and Wolf in the orchestration of the 80% lower and other accessory ban was the only evidence I needed to reach my conclusions on the subject. A non partisan law enforcement agency would have never consented to be a willing participant in such political chicanery and slight of hand. The PASP cannot be trusted to enforce fairly any law or to enforce or defend the Commonwealth or US Constitutions.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; March 22nd, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

(Bucks County)

That answers the question whether the PSP would follow ANY order of the governor or AG, without question.

FIFY

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    The answer to that is "Yes". The PASP have become thoroughly politicized and are the partisan police arm of the Democrat Party. Just the fact that they engaged in the staged set of communications with Shapiro and Wolf in the orchestration of the 80% lower and other accessory ban was the only evidence I needed to reach my conclusions om the subject. A non partisan enforcement agency would have never consented to be a willing participant in such political chicanery and slight of hand. The PASP cannot be trusted to enforce fairly any law or to enforce or defend the Commonwealth or US Constitutions.
    Have to agree they will do as told !

(Lancaster County)

Of course they'll follow orders, they have pensions to protect and serve.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    I think they are throwing whatever they can at the ceiling to see what will stick.

I'm pretty sure some businesses will be working behind closed doors and using other means to get around it, in fact I am pretty sure of it.

None of this shit is going to cure the virus or stop the spread of it.
    There will be some flagrant defiance, and some that is more discreet. While the flagrant defiance is admirable, very useful in legal challenges and totally worthy of our support, the discreet non-compliance of smaller fish will result in an underground network that is far more useful to us and dangerous to the stateists. We have the knowledge and ability to do on a shoestring budget that which would cost the never-have-done-anything-real-in their-lives a fortune and a couple of years of consulting. Wolf and his advisors are drooling idiots, just like Clyde who sits at the edge of the stage in southern revival tents. From whom do these idiots think food comes? Fuck them, let's get on with our own economy and give them nothing in taxes. The state can't print money. I understand a bit about farming and get that larger operations play closer to the rules, but let's encourage them to siphon off a little just to deny the tate the revenue All of them I know are good people

Let them shut down taxpaying businesses and let's flourish in an economy beyond the state's control. It's time, but not for armed conflict. It's time to put in place our own markets and to develop the ability to make the things we may need and sell them in our own markets.. We can do anything faster, better and cheaper than the state can. All we need is some cooperation with like-minded people and the will to fuck this Islamist asshole and his minions where the sun don't shine. If he likes it, just go to another option.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Colonel Robert Evanchick, commissioner of the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP), issued the statement.

"Private businesses, organizations, and other non-compliant entities face possible criminal penalties under the Administrative Code of 1929, and/or the Pennsylvania Disease Prevention and Control Law of 1955. Both violations are summary to offenses punishable by fines and even jail time," states Col. Evanchick.

To report a non-compliant business, contact your local law enforcement agency's non-emergency number or the nearest PSP station. Please do not call 911 to file reports.

Be sure to inform to the State...

https://www.wfmz.com/news/area/penns...1c7be79f6.html
    How Joe Stalin of them.

(Berks County)

I'm sorry to inform everyone that I failed you; the PA Supreme Court has declined to exercise its King's Bench jurisdiction, but we did get a great dissent - from 3 Democratic Justices - on the 2A issue - https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/03/2...executive-fiat
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Clinton County)

You didn't fail us.
    The soap box failed us.
    The ballot box failed us.
    The jury box failed us.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast