Tried this online shop as they had the best price on the Mark IV i was looking for and I've heard them mentioned by some of the "Gun review" channels on YouTube. never again!!

First, they don't tell you there will be a 10% restocking fee if you cancel the transaction until after you commit to the transaction. This really doesn't matter to me as I am not planning on cancelling, and they couldn't possibly enforce it unless you send them a trade and then change your mind if they low-ball your trade in which case they can hold your trade hostage until you pay. to tell you about the restocking fee AFTER you commit to the transaction is just horrible customer service.

2. you have to pay them $29.00 to call them if you have an issue. They don't give out their phone number unless you join their club. So if you need them you have to pay $29.00 or email them or open a ticket. Total Bull $hit.

3. They have never responded to one of my emails in under 24 hours. Usually I wait about 2 days.

4. The live chat option had me waiting for 45 minutes to "Chat with a representative". When the rep came on, a canned response about taking a minute to research my question came up and then he disconnected me 5 minutes later. I just restarted the chat and it tells me i'm #91 in the Que with a 44 minute wait time.

I will never order from them again. I'm going back to ordering from GrabAGun