Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Rep Barrar asking for 2A rally to counter Bloomberg protest Fri March 13, 2020

For anyone coming in for this - reminder that this location is less than a mile from the DE border. Make sure to check your route and don't cross into DE while carrying (unless you are licensed to carry there then have at it).

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Rep Barrar asking for 2A rally to counter Bloomberg protest Fri March 13, 2020

-
    Copied from PA2A.org on Facebook

PA2A_org Facebook post re Kyle Burton organizing 2A rally re Bloomberg protest 2020-3-13.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/pennsylvania2a/

Mary Luna shared a Page to the group: Pennsylvanians for the Second Amendment.
    March 9 at 11:32 AM ·

GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARDS - THIS IS GRASSROOTS PEOPLE AND WE NEED YOU!

State Rep Stephen Barrar, (R) a PRO- 2A state representative of Chester and Delaware Counties has issued a Call for Action and a request for assistance to all PRO 2A, gun owners.

Delco United (an Anti-2A gun grabbing group) is planning a protest of his office and in support of pending Red Flag legislation.

The protest will take place Friday March 13th, 2020 from 3:30 -4:30 at Rt 202 and Naaman’s Creek Road (across from Super Wawa’s).

We need all fire arm owners to show up and represent the 2nd Amendment and the rights of gun owners.

For additional information contact Kyle Burton who has stepped up to arrange the counter protest and represent the rights of gun owners and the constitution!
    www.facebook.com/kyleburtonlppatreasurer
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    For anyone coming in for this - reminder that this location is less than a mile from the DE border. Make sure to check your route and don't cross into DE while carrying (unless you are licensed to carry there then have at it).
    My Utah CFP never leaves my wallet. I already go to DE twice a month on purpose, I don't wanna worry about missing the state line on other days.

(Montgomery County)

-
    THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.

Bloomberg's anti 2A people cancelled their protest tomorrow at Rep Barrar's office, so we will not have our 2A counter rally Friday, March 13, 2020.
    Thank you to all the pro 2A people that planned to attend our rally.
    We will let you know when the call goes out for the next one.
    Please update your people.
    Bern-

-------------------------------------------------------------

https://mluc.org/rally-for-common-sense-gun-laws/

CANCELLED Rally for Common Sense Gun Laws
    February 9, 2020 • Richard Fritzson

Friday, March 13th, 3:30PM
    This event has been cancelled.

While we were all excited to let PA Rep. Stephen Barrar know that we’d like him to support common sense gun legislation, we do not want to put our supporters at any health risk due to the spread of COVID 19. Therefore, we are postponing Friday’s rally indefinitely.

With that “spare hour”, we encourage you to contact Rep. Barrar and ask him to support the B.E.T. agenda.

Let’s remind Rep. Barrar that the safety of his constituents should be his number one priority- it’s way past time he supported common sense gun laws!

Rep Barrar anti 2A Bloomberg protest cancelled 2020-3-13.JPG
    -

Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to effectively update Facebook for this.

Someone on the PA2A group please announce this. I'll try doing it from my phone a little later.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Unfortunately I'm at work and won't be able to effectively update Facebook for this.

Someone on the PA2A group please announce this. I'll try doing it from my phone a little later.
    Bern's on it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Bern's on it.
    Excellent! I didn't realize is was on Fakebook.

(Berks County)

Excellent! I didn't realize is was on Fakebook.
    Oooooooo no, not on fakebook, here on POOFA, I was confused and wondering...
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Oooooooo no, not on fakebook, here on POOFA, I was confused and wondering...
    Sorry, it was blasted on facebook. So we need to blast out the cancellation.

(Montgomery County)

Sorry, it was blasted on facebook. So we need to blast out the cancellation.
    I'm not signed up with the Facebook stuff yet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast