Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Is the NRA in on it

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Perhaps the NRA just doesn't have the funds right now. I mean between the lawsuits and Wayne's suits times are tough
    Something is definitely going on, I'm used to getting email blasts and other forms of notification from NRA-ILA about all of the 2A things happening...but since their public implosion it's been scary silent. The most I get now is their standard "SEND US MORE MONEY!" message. I understand the turmoil they've gone through, but we need their support now more than ever in conjunction with GOA, FPC, etc.

(Luzerne County)

I’m just saying. Seems like they’re being fairly quiet. With all the attacks on 2A you would think things would ramp up. I’d donate again if I saw something at least coming from them. Just my thoughts early this morning. I don’t see why a back alley deal from Bloomberg would be out of the question. What’s a couple million to stand down till lil Mike gets more of his people in place of feels out the rest of this election? I don’t know. Stranger things have happened. A bribe here and there in politics isn’t out of the question by far

(Bucks County)

NRA is taking the George Bush approach. Don't feed the fire by responding. That might work to a degree on the surface, but does nothing for the undercurrents.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Delaware County)

It's not time yet. The Dems are hogging all the air time with their primary "shit show". Nothing to be gained by putting money and effort there. Mid summer through 11/03 is the time to fight. Keeping the Senate and gaining the House will need a lot of effort, too.

(Luzerne County)

But what if HB’s pass before then? Isn’t it easier to stop a bill than to reverse one? And what can the fed do about a states law? Can the fed declare it unconstitutional and null and void? I’m worried about the HB for the assault weapons ban. I like most of you will be a criminal just for owning a lawfully purchased item. I’m not giving my property up. Govt isn’t there to take my property. Well hopefully we all come out swinging this summer lol

(Beaver County)

The NRA is really the NRA-ILA, the ILA is where the real work goes on but you never hear of it through the media.

ILA- Institute for Legislative Action.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12