Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Please join the "VA gun laws" thread

These people are freaking nuts---Please post at the bottom as we need to be the voice of reason:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/virg...ry?id=69337337
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Please join the "VA gun laws" thread

If the police choose to obey laws that are in violation of the constitution, they become the enemy.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Luzerne County)

I think they’re using these people to push their agenda to disarm Americans. Why else would there be this huge and quick assault on the second Amendment? They use people’s feelings and pull on their heart strings with “moms demand action” etc. I believe we were being sold to the globalists and we are just considered cattle.suddenly Trump got in and ruined the plan for now. All main stream media is owned by a few companies and China. This is bigger than us just having our guns with our magazines and semi automatics etc. we need to vote to keep Trump in so he can finish getting us back onto the gold standard and away form the central bank. The rats are running scared and trying every tactic they can. Once a democrat gets in. Goodbye 2A. Hello confiscation. Sorry for the rant. I’m passionate about America. We’re all being trampled on by Soro’s and Bloomberg’s big bank account.

(Butler County)

Yeah..unless you want to get in a shouting match with a deaf screaming moron, I would just pass. It's not worth the aggravation IMO.

(Luzerne County)

Why not look at ways to make the schools safer? So take away our rights because of literally a handful mass murderers? These laws will not make a difference. If the crazy is going to commit this type of crime they’ll just use a homemade bomb or a car. All of this has noting to do with safety. It’s only to keep the politicians safer from
    Us.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Yeah..unless you want to get in a shouting match with a deaf screaming moron, I would just pass. It's not worth the aggravation IMO.
    It's not about the person you're debating, it's about the casual reader finishing the article then scrolling to the comments section to look for further opinions or clarity.....Casual "fence sitters" do scroll through the comments section wanting to see if there's a "truth" they're missing.. This is our way to defend the truth from lying propagandists.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    It's not about the person you're debating, it's about the casual reader finishing the article then scrolling to the comments section to look for further opinions or clarity.....Casual "fence sitters" do scroll through the comments section wanting to see if there's a "truth" they're missing.. This is our way to defend the truth from lying propagandists.
    Excellent point.