Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    But, technically wouldn’t they have to prove that you did “use” marijuana...? Having access to mj isn’t the same as smoking it...
    Yes, he would be lying on the form, but how do they prove it..?
    maybe he just answered yes because he was stoned lol

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Thanks to Obozo your medical information is on the internet for anyone who wants to see it. I went to a new doctor and all they knew about me was my name address and birthday and just as quick as that they knew every prescription I was taking and where it was dispensed and what doctor prescribed it. If the Police want that information it's a blink of an eye and blammo there it is. You can thank all those douchebags that voted for Oblozo for that.
    was your doctor part of one of the big networks? my doctor had sold the practice a while back and joined st lukes now everyone at any st lukes anywhere has the full records including in a online portal patients can access to view their own.
    if i drop in another state and happen upon a st lukes, they verify my name and birth bam full records.

with how plentiful MJ is now, you'd think seeds would be even more so, but they're not. that is probably why most don't just do their own.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's possible that the "medical marijuana" folks have a higher-than-average percentage of people with recent drug arrests.
    Like drunks?

In my lifetime, the herb will be a recreational drug in PA and be regulated/taxed just like alcohol.

(Franklin County)

But, technically wouldn’t they have to prove that you did “use” marijuana...? Having access to mj isn’t the same as smoking it...
    No. ATF position has long been that the possession of a med-MJ card is enough to reasonably assume use, which remains illegal under federal law regardless of having a state permission note.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/op...poses/download
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Like drunks?

In my lifetime, the herb will be a recreational drug in PA and be regulated/taxed just like alcohol.
    Possible. The trend over the last 60 years has been for the USA to become more like Sodom and Gomorrah, with acceptance of sexual fringes, gambling, drugs, and corruption.

I'm just hoping to check out before the sheets of brimstone descend. I fear that history will show the holy warriors of Islam obeying Allah's command and laying waste to the sinful stronghold of the infidels. And that history won't be written in English.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    No. ATF position has long been that the possession of a med-MJ card is enough to reasonably assume use, which remains illegal under federal law regardless of having a state permission note.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/op...poses/download
    Many medical MJ products only contain CBD. Without a drug test they can't prove anything. They just get away with stuff because most people can't afford a good defense.

Possible. The trend over the last 60 years has been for the USA to become more like Sodom and Gomorrah, with acceptance of sexual fringes, gambling, drugs, and corruption.

I'm just hoping to check out before the sheets of brimstone descend. I fear that history will show the holy warriors of Islam obeying Allah's command and laying waste to the sinful stronghold of the infidels. And that history won't be written in English.
    I think someone seen a few too many refer madness movies. MJ is safer than the DXM in over the counter cough suppressants.

My understanding is that the government would have to prove that one was an unlawful user or addicted to a controlled substance to prove guilt as to lying to this question on the form 4473. I would hope this would require a little more than just proving one has a plastic card to get a conviction.

As to both the FFL (transferor) reasonable cause to believe standard as to whether the prospective transferee is a prohibited person and for NICS/PICS administrative purposes as to whether a firearm can be transferred by an FFL, a lower standard may apply.
    Last edited by Mosinshooter762; March 1st, 2020 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I think someone seen a few too many refer madness movies. MJ is safer than the DXM in over the counter cough suppressants.
    Very few addicts or perverts will deem their addiction or perversion to be a problem.

And you can probably quit any time you want to.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

Very few addicts or perverts will deem their addiction or perversion to be a problem.

And you can probably quit any time you want to.
    Part of having a problem is not realizing or acknowledging that you have one.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast