Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I warned ya arrogance Ass.....didn’t I ???? You are not all knowing, and half of your opinions don’t make sense. Pot is a great drug for certain folks. I have MS, so unless you know what it’s like to have some disease for which weed can help, you are once again talking out of your huge ass. Now, I have tried to be ass polite as I can to you, but since you wanna dish it, you better be able to take it. I warned ya to just block me so from now now I will give your goofy looking and sounding ass the same arrogance and belittling you seem to give everyone else. I believe in equal rights.....so just because you have a vagina doesn’t mean I won’t verbally unload on you like I would any other man here. I gave you your best option and that was to block me.
    I wouldn't block you for all the tea in china. When I want others to know what a pot head is and what it does to people I just direct them to posts like that.

Last edited by JenniferG; March 3rd, 2020 at 06:43 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Medical MJ patients getting arrested for trying to purchase guns in Pa?

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I wouldn't block you for all the tea in china. When I want others to know what a pot head is and what it does to people I just direct them to posts like that.
    Well seeing that I don’t use weed, it invalidates your point. But try again know it all..
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Chester County)

Doctors today haven't changed much, they still use some of the older methods that have been questionable at best.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    They had us watch that in health class in 10th or 11th grade. Pretty sure I was high at the time.
    Didn't think my sarcasm would kick the hornest nest. Oh well.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I warned ya arrogance Ass.....didn’t I ???? You are not all knowing, and half of your opinions don’t make sense. Pot is a great drug for certain folks. I have MS, so unless you know what it’s like to have some disease for which weed can help, you are once again talking out of your huge ass. Now, I have tried to be ass polite as I can to you, but since you wanna dish it, you better be able to take it. I warned ya to just block me so from now now I will give your goofy looking and sounding ass the same arrogance and belittling you seem to give everyone else. I believe in equal rights.....so just because you have a vagina doesn’t mean I won’t verbally unload on you like I would any other man here. I gave you your best option and that was to block me.
    I'm fairly certain she is not intimidated, nor does she really care.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    I'm fairly certain she is not intimidated, nor does she really care.
    She probably cares. Nevertheless, Jenn is a Sailor and is my sister in arms. So, she has my respect for that and also for putting up our (my) bullshit.

(Jefferson County)

/thread
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011