Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Mercer County)

Default Gathering in Meadville (NWPA) 21 March Roche Park 1:00 PM

Attention NW PA - 1:00 PM Saturday 21 March.

There will be a gathering of like minded folks in Roche Park, Patrica Drive, Meadville PA on Saturday 21 March 2020 at 1:00PM.

If you are pro 2A and intend to be involved in defending your/our rights..try to be there.

We are just a few folks getting together to get an idea of what's happening in NW PA. I might add, some key organizers for SASO (and other things) will be there.

Please note mapquest puts this park in the wrong location. Roche Park on Patricia drive is west of I-79 just off of Perry Highway (rt 19)

https://www.countyoffice.org/roche-p...dville-pa-1a0/

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Gathering in Meadville (NWPA) 21 March Roche Park 1:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Attention NW PA - 1:00 PM Saturday 21 March.

There will be a gathering of like minded folks in Roche Park, Patrica Drive, Meadville PA on Saturday 21 March 2020 at 1:00PM.

If you are pro 2A and intend to be involved in defending your/our rights..try to be there.

We are just a few folks getting together to get an idea of what's happening in NW PA. I might add, some key organizers for SASO (and other things) will be there.

Please note mapquest puts this park in the wrong location. Roche Park on Patricia drive is west of I-79 just off of Perry Highway (rt 19)

https://www.countyoffice.org/roche-p...dville-pa-1a0/
    Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization

Saso?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization

Saso?
    Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinance.

I am on the fence with SASO's. But it is getting people involved. It's something to latch onto.

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinance.

I am on the fence with SASO's. But it is getting people involved. It's something to latch onto.
    You know, SASO's could work both ways.

This is from an Op Ed in the Philadelphia Inquirer: "This sanctuary movement urges municipalities to “opt out” of laws governing guns. Maybe Philadelphia, which has long argued for the ability to make its own gun laws, could turn this movement on its head and “opt out” of state laws that restrict the city from making its own laws."

Something to think about.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    You know, SASO's could work both ways.

This is from an Op Ed in the Philadelphia Inquirer: "This sanctuary movement urges municipalities to “opt out” of laws governing guns. Maybe Philadelphia, which has long argued for the ability to make its own gun laws, could turn this movement on its head and “opt out” of state laws that restrict the city from making its own laws."

Something to think about.
    If you've been on facebook lately, you'd know this SASO thing has created a big controversy. Since it's inception, I've not been too keen on the legality of it. And I believe PA preemption should be strengthened instead (HB1066).

But it has lit a fire under people's ass. I think that is important.

I've already spoken to my county commissioners (well 2 of 3..the third is a democrat and anti 2A). One repub commissioner is considering it, the other repub is not in agreement with SASO. He is more on the side with Josh Prince and FOAC.

I won't be upset is SASO gets shot down in Mercer County. I'll do my best to redirect everyone's enthusiasm to other pro 2A endeavors.

(Mercer County)

This gathering is still a go. All we ask is that if you recently were in a location where you could have been exposed to corona or if you're not feeling well, please skip this gathering. There will be monthly gatherings every month on the third Saturday somewhere in NW PA, The location is driven by where we see the largest interest. WE operate in NW PA - Butler to Erie and the ohio border to Elk, McKean and Jefferson.