Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I'm not embarrassed by Trump at all, and I don't know a single true Conservative that has turned against Trump for tweeting.
    I agree as do millions of voters.


    "The best way to end up mediocre is via tiny compromises."

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    He said what most people think. They like what Trump is doing but hates how he behaves. If he stopped tweeting crazy shit his popularity would jump dramatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    There is no reason the President of the United states should be engaged in name calling with actors like a 14 yr old girl. It's embarrassing. This turns a lot of people against him. It reminds me a a little kid calling someone a doodie head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    There's a huge difference between responding on Twitter and acting like a petulant child. I like that he voices his opinions, I just wish he would do it with a little class. If he would act like an adult I think he would keep his base and pick up a lot of middle of the road voters. Insulting everyone and making up stupid nicknames for everyone is going to buy Bloomberg more votes.

    Sorry for speaking the truth. I guess I should just say everything he does is super amazing. I want him to win. Agreeing with everything he does is not helping be a better president.
    I don't think you voted for Trump in the last election, and I don't think you want Trump to win the next one either.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    East, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,001
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    There's a huge difference between responding on Twitter and acting like a petulant child. I like that he voices his opinions, I just wish he would do it with a little class. If he would act like an adult I think he would keep his base and pick up a lot of middle of the road voters. Insulting everyone and making up stupid nicknames for everyone is going to buy Bloomberg more votes.

    Sorry for speaking the truth. I guess I should just say everything he does is super amazing. I want him to win. Agreeing with everything he does is not helping be a better president.
    Speaking the truth? Apparently you believe that what you say and believe is "the truth."

    My version of "the truth" is that you never miss an opportunity to belittle the president.


    "The best way to end up mediocre is via tiny compromises."

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Yinz all need to lighten up on Yoder... he’s on our side.

    Trump’s base are all in and follow him in lock-step despite his demeanor, (i.e., it’s why he got elected). However, there are countless voters who are on the fence about Trump, but would come over to his side in a minute if he weren’t such an asshole. If Trump softened his demeanor and acted more presidential his popularity would soar.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Yinz all need to lighten up on Yoder... he’s on our side.

    Trump’s base are all in and follow him in lock-step despite his demeanor, (i.e., it’s why he got elected). However, there are countless voters who are on the fence about Trump, but would come over to his side in a minute if he weren’t such an asshole.
    I disagree.
    On both counts.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    One Step Beyond, New Jersey
    Posts
    566
    Rep Power
    1994024

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    dementia...………….he's old.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    next to my neighbor, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,317
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post

    However, there are countless voters who are on the fence about Trump, but would come over to his side in a minute if he weren’t such an asshole.
    Well, they are total idiots, or socialists. Anyone with a piece of brain matter left between their ears
    can see this administration turned a failing country around 180 degrees from the previous administration/s.
    Again, someone that wont vote for a prosperous country due to the way the president talks is a moron.
    Or socialist.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glenmoore, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Well, they are total idiots, or socialists. Anyone with a piece of brain matter left between their ears
    can see this administration turned a failing country around 180 degrees from the previous administration/s.
    Again, someone that wont vote for a prosperous country due to the way the president talks is a moron.
    Or socialist.
    Likely true. However, if Trump softened his demeanor and secured their votes wouldn’t that be a good thing?

    Rhetorical, of course it would.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,187
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Likely true. However, if Trump softened his demeanor and secured their votes wouldn’t that be a good thing?

    Rhetorical, of course it would.
    I can't think of a single time in the last several decades when a Conservative achieved increased success by softening his tone.
    I can however think of several times radical Liberal Democrats achieved wild success by increasing their ever more radicalized rhetoric.

    The age of middle ground is over, the Liberal Democrats have seen to that with their endless radical propaganda.
    Today you are either on one side or the other, anything else is a fantasy.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ercildoun, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,041
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Eastwood voices supports democrat Bloomberg

    Republican wishy washy losers have been telling us to sit down and shut up all these years because it drives the wishy washy voters away. You don't win by being a wishy washy in today's world. You must stand for the American people with everything you have and belittle those that don't. The American people are tired of being the doormat for progressive socialist globalists. They used to call them the One World Government but it's still the same thing.
    The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. More voices calling for people to buy guns
    By scruff in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: December 7th, 2015, 07:46 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 25th, 2014, 12:46 PM
  3. CZ RAMI 2075 BD? Voices of experience?
    By StingyGunner in forum Pistols
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 13th, 2012, 08:23 AM
  4. Two thoughts for strengthing our voices
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops