I tried to search on this and got a whole bunch of stuff and no real answer.

Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in the area that can tighten up older Smith and Wesson K frame revolvers? I want to get one done with maybe a second one to follow. Neither gun is of any great value except to me. I would prefer a gunsmith close so I can drop it off instead of shipping it to save money if possible.

Thanks for any advice.