(Montgomery County)

Default Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW - Feb 22-23 - Gun & Knife Show

Gun & Knife Show at the Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW Post
    2118 Old Bethlehem Pike
    Sellersville, PA

Approximately 120 tables

February 22nd and 23rd, 2020
    Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am-3pm

Oldest continuously running show in PA! Always some cool stuff here.

Bring CA$H - many vendors do not accept credit cards.

MORE IMPORTANT: Bring ENOUGH CA$H to be able to take home that item that you don't think you'll find there, but wouldn't want to leave there due to lack of CA$H!

Firearms including sporting, military, antique, tactical/assault, target, black powder, collectible, plinking, air guns. Ammunition, scopes/optics, slings, parts, tools, accessories. Militaria, literature, clothing. Knives, swords, more...

BUY-SELL-TRADE

All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

Admission $6
    Vendor tables $45
    free parking
    food available

Promoter: Jaeger Arms Promotions
    Phone: (570) 470-6404
    Last edited by Bob0217; February 13th, 2020 at 06:49 PM.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW - Feb 22-23 - Gun & Knife Show

Gonna set-up at this up coming show with guns and ammo !
    " it's two am, the gun is still warm "

I've been hard on this show in years past , but the new promotor has stepped it up. Last time I think every table was full.
    Bob0217 has the kinda cool stuff guns show sellers should have. The kinda hard to find stuff guns shows of decades ago had. Tables with old parts and odds & ends. I've bought 2 Rem 870 Wingmaster barrels off him in the last couple shows and some other small parts over the years. Prices were more than fair. Even his guitars are cool!
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Northampton County)

I'm a big fan of smaller gun shows, hold the pickles please. I've made some great finds at the littler venues and was surprised at the number of cars in the parking lot when I arrived at about 9:45 this morning.
    There were many more tables inside than there have been for a few years with a number of the usual vendors and some I wasn't familiar with. A nice mix of old and new guns and parts and some decent prices.
    I'm glad to see this show turning around !

Quote Originally Posted by Sauconian View Post
    I'm a big fan of smaller gun shows, hold the pickles please. I've made some great finds at the littler venues and was surprised at the number of cars in the parking lot when I arrived at about 9:45 this morning.
    There were many more tables inside than there have been for a few years with a number of the usual vendors and some I wasn't familiar with. A nice mix of old and new guns and parts and some decent prices.
    I'm glad to see this show turning around !
    Well said.

I feel the same. The smaller, local shows seem to be more of guys selling their old reloading tools, firearms no longer wanted/needed, shooting supplies and hunting gear.

MJT

(Bucks County)

Stopped by this afternoon with my son, and there was a decent assortment of goodies. Only complaint was the guy selling the stripped Anderson lowers. I sat down to fill out the paperwork and he asked if it was going to be a rifle or pistol. I asked him to mark it as “other” on the 4473 form. He refused and claimed it had to be a rifle or pistol and got real rude with me. He then pulled it off the table and it said it wasn’t worth it. Somebody needs to educate this guy on selling the lowers and lose the attitude. All the other vendors were awesome, worth checking this show out.
    Last edited by pacmanfan1977; February 22nd, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Was there bought a shotgun no venders were really buying firearms though
    Have you called, faxed, or emailed your reps today!!!

(Erie County)

Darn. Missed it again. Out of town for the weekend.

(Montgomery County)

Thanks to attendees and other vendors for making this a good show, and always getting better.

Interesting stuff there. Mostly guns and gun stuff, like a gun show should be (yes, I'm guilty of putting out one table of flea market sh!7 like tools and mountain bike parts - sorry, but some of it sells). The show had a good selection of ammunition, scopes, parts, and some nice knives.

On the whole, there was some decent selling and some decent buying. Speaking for myself, I bought some good stuff from other vendors, and I did some trading with attendees and other vendors. I also sold my nice Guild acoustic guitar (not sure I should've sold that, it's good stuff). A few nice classics were brought in by attendees, including two pre-64 Winchester Model 70s (a .30-06 and a .22 Hornet), a Winchester 1892 Saddle Ring Carbine in .25-20 in beautiful original condition, a nice clean Winchester 1907 in .351 Self Loader...). There were Garands, Arisakas, Enfields, Mausers, Mosin Nagants, SKS, AK, and AR rifles, classic Winchesters, Remingtons, Marlins, double barrel shotguns, a nice German drilling, classic target rifles, muzzleloaders, and your everyday sporting/plinking stuff. There were some really good prices, and some that required some haggling (that's part of the fun).

Keep spreading the word about this one. This show is small, but it's really been good lately.