Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default Re: These 8 States Could Form The Interstate Compact on 2nd Amendment Sanctuary!

Seems like yet another reason to move to west virginia or tennessee. I love the mountains in tennessee, beretta is based there, and there are so many awesome gun stores.

Southern South Western South Eastern York county, Pennsylvania

Default Re: These 8 States Could Form The Interstate Compact on 2nd Amendment Sanctuary!

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm counting nine states in the top one.
    Yeah, its an invitation from Mississippi to eight other states, so nine total...

(Chester County)

Instead of throwing the entire country into a state of civil war and many innocents injured or killed wouldn't it be a better idea to just get rid the tiny vocal minority that are funding and calling for more gun control. There are names like Bloomberg, Soros, Schumer, Feinstein, Sanders, Weinstein in NJ, Levine in Virginia and a few more that seem to be behind this onslaught of gun control money and proposals. These people want to plunge us into uncivil conduct because they want control? Hmmmmmm, why does this particular group want that kind of control over the American people?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Instead of throwing the entire country into a state of civil war and many innocents injured or killed wouldn't it be a better idea to just get rid the tiny vocal minority that are funding and calling for more gun control. There are names like Bloomberg, Soros, Schumer, Feinstein, Sanders, Weinstein in NJ, Levine in Virginia and a few more that seem to be behind this onslaught of gun control money and proposals. These people want to plunge us into uncivil conduct because they want control? Hmmmmmm, why does this particular group want that kind of control over the American people?
    NYC votes for bloomberg the same way the Germans voted for hitler.

They’re all nazis, and fire bombing their city would be a good start.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

Did I hear, I think radio, correctly...that Bloomberg is paying unskilled helpers $70K per year and putting them up in hotel rooms?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Schuylkill County)

So now that our neighbor of West Virginia is one of those states that is sticking up for the 2A, why can't PA become one of those states too?

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    So now that our neighbor of West Virginia is one of those states that is sticking up for the 2A, why can't PA become one of those states too?
    Because of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. You'll never flip the cities and their population density only continues to grow.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    Because of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. You'll never flip the cities and their population density only continues to grow.
    Not too sure about that pertaining to Philadelphia. I think people are leaving. I once thought if the population goes below 1 million it loses its 1st class status, but apparently that isn't correct.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Not too sure about that pertaining to Philadelphia. I think people are leaving. I once thought if the population goes below 1 million it loses its 1st class status, but apparently that isn't correct.
    That's what I too was always told.

However; if I'm understanding the following links correctly. It's up to the residents to vote on what classification they want to be.

Explainer: Cities, boroughs, and townships, oh my! Pa. municipalities clarified
    https://whyy.org/articles/explainer-...ies-clarified/
    There are four classes of cities in Pennsylvania. First class cities have over one million residents and there’s only one such city: Philadelphia. Pittsburgh is the only second class city in the Commonwealth, and Scranton is the sole second class A city.
    Local government in Pennsylvania
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_...d_class_cities

List of cities in Pennsylvania
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...n_Pennsylvania
    --ET

(Butler County)

Even with that being the case, I'd still be shocked to see Philly proper and surrounding areas turn red any time soon. The rural areas of PA have a hard time competing numbers-wise against those areas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast