Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta

(Erie County)

Default Beretta

I just love beretta pistols.

Started off with an M9A3. The nicest pistol I have ever owned. It just screams quality.

Got a 81 from classic firearms and it is freaking fantastic.

Picked up a "used" 84 that was almost certainly never fired. Awesome quality again.

Like italian women also, eg the wifey

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Beretta

I like my vintage Beretta 92 SB , just as much as my newer SIG P227. The Beretta's gloss bluing and gloss black anodizing , won't be done again . At least not to that degree of polishing and depth.
    The trigger job , done on the Beretta , breaks like a glass rod , on SA. Smooth DA, & got a lot more slick with multiple dry firing. ( snap caps)
    Accurate enough to tie for first place , once , at my club's centerfire combat competition . Always was in the top 3 , with that Guinea 9.
    I got all the replacement springs , and a locking block to renew it's famous reliablity ... when the time comes.

Here … Hold my drink; and watch this.

(Westmoreland County)

There is only one "that got away" I wish I still had, and it is the 92FS stainless (back before they started calling it "INOX"). Was prepping for a move out of state that ended up never happening, and in the prep sold a few things to simplify. can't seem to find a clean replacement without paying a lot more than I had in it, and what I got for it. Its on the list for when I come across one at a decent deal. It was one of my top two or three pistols I have owned.

I also used to have a 3032 Tomcat that I loved. While I can't say I miss it as much as the 92FS, I wouldn't mind having one in INOX.

I have an M9A3 too, I shot one and it was pretty nice, so I ordered one. I have the FDE, made in Italy.

(Chester County)

Love my 85FS. I think they are still the best .380's made. The 92 is a great, very reliable design, but I have to admit I prefer the CZ-75, and all its variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Love my 85FS. I think they are still the best .380's made. The 92 is a great, very reliable design, but I have to admit I prefer the CZ-75, and all its variations.
    Most defiantly.

Remember , the Beretta 92 series owes it's history to the German Walther P-38.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Chester County)

My Beretta plastic fantastic. It's cheap, plastic, has no levers and is accurate out to 5 yards. The mag in it doesn't fit flush and with an 8 round adapter that mag doesn't lock in place but if I have to defend myself and the police take it as evidence they can do little more damage than is already readily apparent. It fires every time the trigger is pulled.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

Those M1951's that came in recently are pretty nice pieces. PW Arms was even cool enough to stamp the import markings on the underside of the triggerguard so they don't screw up the aesthetics.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    I just love beretta pistols.

Started off with an M9A3. The nicest pistol I have ever owned. It just screams quality.

Got a 81 from classic firearms and it is freaking fantastic.

Picked up a "used" 84 that was almost certainly never fired. Awesome quality again.

Like italian women also, eg the wifey
    I have a 92FS, 92A1, and M9A1. My wife used to have a Walther PPQ, started shooting my 92FS and after a few trips of her claiming it, she wanted to sell her PPQ and get a Beretta so that's where the 92A1 came from. I have resident evil to thank for my love of the 92 series. My wife's maiden name was Colalillo so I hear you on the italian women thing too.

My favorite; M9A1

(Chester County)

We have a number of Beretta favorites - this Billennium is one of them. Note 1911 style frame-mounted safety...

Beretta Billennium.jpg
    - bamboomaster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast