Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: London Talking head applies adjective to enhance "assault rifle"

They keep coming up with stupid stuff to say, we keep refuting it, yet it keeps on coming. When do we make them care what we think and how wrong they are?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Looks like the shooter in a Thailand mall used a military select-fire M16 or similar. Video of him carrying the weapon muzzle to the ground as the talking head describes him as "carrying a heavy weapon". Gotta wonder, what about it makes it a heavy weapon and what does "heavy" represent in the context provided.
    Bill O'Reilly used to spout off about people owning "heavy weaponry" when referring to AR-15's and the like. I have a .223 bolt action and a .308, are those guns "heavy weaponry" too? What a buffoon!
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Bill O'Reilly used to spout off about people owning "heavy weaponry" when referring to AR-15's and the like. I have a .223 bolt action and a .308, are those guns "heavy weaponry" too? What a buffoon!
    He's a Long Island New Yorker. It's in the water. He sells a lot of books. Maybe the NRA could hire him to write about the fallacies perpetrated on the masses by people who know nothing about guns and how 99% of gun owners are not the problem.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    He's a Long Island New Yorker. It's in the water. He sells a lot of books. Maybe the NRA could hire him to write about the fallacies perpetrated on the masses by people who know nothing about guns and how 99% of gun owners are not the problem.
    Yeah, he could add a title called 'Killing the Constitution' to his series, or 'Legends and Lies: Wayne LaPierre and the NRA...'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12