Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Bucks County)

Default London Talking head applies adjective to enhance "assault rifle"

Looks like the shooter in a Thailand mall used a military select-fire M16 or similar. Video of him carrying the weapon muzzle to the ground as the talking head describes him as "carrying a heavy weapon". Gotta wonder, what about it makes it a heavy weapon and what does "heavy" represent in the context provided.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: London Talking head applies adjective to enhance "assault rifle"

It’s the latest ‘ terminology of fear and look how smart I am’ idiocy from left. Last month, during the shooting in Jersey City, some douchebag cop spokesman was in front of the camera preening and spouting off about how his ‘Heavy Weapons Team’ would quickly put this attack down.
    Made himself sound like the worlds biggest uninformed loser. Even better, he delivered his diatribe using his stupidest Joisey accent. Super cop, more like supertwat!

(Chester County)

"Military Grade", "Weapons of War", "High Fire Power". "Full Semi Automatic". The list goes on.

(Berks County)

It was on the news earlier and it sounded to me like he has a full auto on him and whereabouts were unknown.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Ah yes, the large caliber .223

(Lehigh County)

Exclamation Re: London Talking head applies adjective to enhance "assault rifle"

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Ah yes, the large caliber .223
    Weapons of mass destruction

(Chester County)

Is this the event we thought would divert the news away from the acquittal. Damn, the Dems sure do have far reaching thais. Pun intended.

(Delaware County)

The term you're looking for is "REAL".

(Lancaster County)

They keep coming up with stupid stuff to say, we keep refuting it, yet it keeps on coming. When do we make them care what we think and how wrong they are?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Looks like the shooter in a Thailand mall used a military select-fire M16 or similar. Video of him carrying the weapon muzzle to the ground as the talking head describes him as "carrying a heavy weapon". Gotta wonder, what about it makes it a heavy weapon and what does "heavy" represent in the context provided.
    Bill O'Reilly used to spout off about people owning "heavy weaponry" when referring to AR-15's and the like. I have a .223 bolt action and a .308, are those guns "heavy weaponry" too? What a buffoon!
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast