Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: State of the Union Address

Bunch of babies ripping up stuff. Can't get their way. Pathetic. Makes me even more anxious to wear my MAGA gear.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Handshake snub from Trump for Pelosi! Suck it, bitch!
    That was AFTER she botched her introduction.

Normally the Speaker says "Members of Congress, I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.”

Last night she just said "Members of Congress, the President of the United States."
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Pissed? I'm goddamn glad we have a president who will publicly state that he's all for the 2A.
    You guys can cry about whaw, he did this or whaw, he said that.
    What he DID do is stand up on his biggest stage and emphatically state that he will stand behind Americans rights to keep and bear arms.
    There's your mic drop moment
    Agreed but...
    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I personally don't GAS about what he says, it's what he does. I'm still waiting for the assault on our gun rights to be over by the way. Let me know when he "does" something for us more than lip service to the 2A community.
    Also agreed, the proof is in the pudding, as they say, let's see the friggin' pudding!
    Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Exactly. I can't see Mittens or Jeb ever doing that. And Trump will hopefully leave us with a judiciary that won't trample all over the 2A.

BTW, are bump stocks even gone? What's the current administrative status? With any other POTUS, they'd already be outlawed by legislation.
    Yep this too, it all ends up in the lap of the Judiciary in the long run. However, Trump could take some action against what VA is doing, legal or not, make them take it before the bench.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

US Code prohibits the destruction of government records Nancy Pelosi may have just committed a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2071, Section 2071 (a) when she ripped up President Trump’s State of the Union address This violation is punishable by up to three years in prison

(Schuylkill County)

180+ Federal judges.
    And many more in the pipeline!

(Carbon County)

State of the Union address: Pelosi guest, a father of Parkland shooting victim, booted

A protester and father of a Parkland shooting victim was booted from President Trump’s State of the Union address after shouting from the gallery about gun control.

The man, Fred Guttenberg, made the brief interruption after Trump vowed to “always protect your Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.”

He was there as a guest of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who turned to the gallery with a stern look after the disruption and muttered something under her breath.

Guttenberg’s 14-year-old daughter, Jaime, was gunned down, along with 16 others, in the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018.

Guttenberg frequently visits Capitol Hill to advocate for gun violence prevention.
    https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/state-...victim-booted/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

I get his anger but wrong forum.
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

State of the Union address: Pelosi guest, a father of Parkland shooting victim, booted

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/state-...victim-booted/
    So that's who that was! I heard someone shouting from the Dem side during the 2A statements.

I told my wife if I had to bet, I'd put my money on it being Eric Swalwell.

Did anyone else enjoy the shoutout to Governor Wolf?

He is a jackass for vetoing school choice. The ONLY reason he did was because the teachers unions fund his campaign.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(York County)

Edited:
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    180+ Constitution-Loving Federal judges.
    And many more in the pipeline!
    I fixed that for you ---

THIS will be the legacy of the Trump Years - No matter what turmoil is created during his presidency, these judges will be sitting on the bench long after his 2nd term ends...

It's the long-game that Republicans have forever ignored - They have, in the past, panted pathetically for the praise of the press - Never understanding that their highest desire, to bask in some coveted glowing words from Sam Donaldson or Chris Matthews, is the CARROT that the left dangles in front of them while beating them senseless with the STICK!

Since the Crazy Left is on the war path, supported by many Never Trumpers, in and out of the government, Trump may not be able (or willing) to do EVERYTHING possible for 2A Rights. But we have stepped back from the suicidal precipice of Clinton control.

As Virginia was worked by the Left to actually begin the long slide to authoritarianism, it is now up to the voters to get out there and support those candidates that are still willing to support the 2A and The Constitution in general. Don't expect others to fight for what you are willing to stand idly by and see swept away!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Pissed? I'm goddamn glad we have a president who will publicly state that he's all for the 2A.
    You guys can cry about whaw, he did this or whaw, he said that.
    What he DID do is stand up on his biggest stage and emphatically state that he will stand behind Americans rights to keep and bear arms.
    There's your mic drop moment

So you drop the mic for big, fat lies?

Interesting.

And I didn't say "Who's pissed?" - I said "Not to piss on the president's speech, but..."
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast