Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: State of the Union Address

Turning Point USA put together this video of the SOTU address. It has clips of the inspirational guests and reports of good news with a clip of Pelosi tearing the speech cut into each clip. Trump has it pinned to the top of his Twitter feed. It's so devastating that Pelosi is demanding that Twitter and Facebook take it down.

In a classic example of the Barbara Streisand effect, alternative media is covering her demand, making people search for and watch it. I saw it on Gateway Pundit. Trump's tweet has 3.7 million views. Trump totally wrecked her, and she's digging the hole even deeper, LOL.

(Bucks County)

In case you want to s̶e̶e̶ smell her yourself Pelosi is coming to the Henry J. Austin Health Center in Trenton tomorrow to talk about healthcare costs. I wonder why she picked a free (for all practical purposes) clinic in the ghetto. From what I heard you can't fit 50 people in the main room standing. I would have thought she would expect the same number of people as Trump got in Wildwood and reserved a trenton stadium..

Here is the original article. But be warned it is hard to read without gagging (it is from the NJ.com).

https://www.nj.com/politics/2020/02/...ource=facebook

(Chester County)

democrats have made themselves the enemy of the American people.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213