Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: GC groups frustrated with Harrisburg lack of action

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

Lack of gun reform in Pennsylvania frustrating advocates at Capitol

Dr. Rachel Levine

https://www.meadvilletribune.com/new...450ca7632.html
    Dude thought he was a lady. Does he mention there is treatment for his mental condition.

Last edited by JenniferG; February 5th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What are you talking about? Have you looked at them????? Dad's don't want that action!
    Then you should start a group called "Dads demand young, sexy, female protesters for action".

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Then you should start a group called "Dads demand young, sexy, female protesters for action".
    Dads demand something doable.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Juniata County)

I’ve been working EMS for 17 years. I’ve worked, volunteered or trained In 8 different counties Including some of he most rural, and decidedly urban. I have no doubt responded into at least 25 or 30 counties. I have never responded to a teen suicide or attempted suicide with a firearm.

If anyone wants my contact info to give their elected elected officials if they want the EMS perspective about the dangers our children face, and the problems EMS has in treating them, I would be happy to provide it, and you can feel free to tell them, in my experience I have never heard of such a thing, and that Catie Jacobson is a liar.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Columbia County)

Using kids as props. What else is new. I wonder if there was an incentive for the kids to do this such as extra credit for a class at school, was it a school project they were required to do, or are they just trying to mimic david Hog with the hopes of getting a college scholarship?

The stories quoted in the article are lacking any type of details. For example

Jessica Oehme, a Lancaster County resident whose father, Richard Oehme, committed suicide with a firearm in 2017, was among those who spoke at Monday’s Moms Demand Action rally.

Oehme said her father bought the gun he used to kill himself the day of his suicide. “I do believe lives can be saved” by gun law reforms, she said.
    I don't know what issues her father had, however if he showed signs of suicidal behavior why didn't the family try to get a 302 hold on him prior to the purchase of the gun? What kind of " law reform" can stop anyone from committing suicide.

(Berks County)

I think that if I want to end my life the law should not stand in the way and they damn sure shouldn't penalize other people for it.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Using kids as props. What else is new. I wonder if there was an incentive for the kids to do this such as extra credit for a class at school, was it a school project they were required to do, or are they just trying to mimic david Hog with the hopes of getting a college scholarship?

The stories quoted in the article are lacking any type of details. For example

I don't know what issues her father had, however if he showed signs of suicidal behavior why didn't the family try to get a 302 hold on him prior to the purchase of the gun? What kind of " law reform" can stop anyone from committing suicide.
    Most, if not all of the suicide’s been to that involves a firearm were due to the person having a terminal or long term debilitating medical conditions.

Mental health problems tend to knives or ropes. Personally know of one I was not involved in that tried, and failed to use a train.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Wayne County)

And the law abiding are frustrated with the enact of Harrisburg in protecting our 2nd amendment rights!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    And the law abiding are frustrated with the enact of Harrisburg in protecting our 2nd amendment rights!
    Amen! And I am frustrated that firearms charges are not prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Most, if not all of the suicide’s been to that involves a firearm were due to the person having a terminal or long term debilitating medical conditions.

Mental health problems tend to knives or ropes. Personally know of one I was not involved in that tried, and failed to use a train.
    Company I drive for had a suicide by truck a few years ago. Teenager with issues walked out to the highway and stepped out in front of one of our drivers who was doing about sixty at the time. It was early morning and the guy didn't even have time to hit the brakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast