Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default CNN is HIDING What Just Happened INSIDE Kentucky's Capital Building!!

CNN is HIDING What Just Happened INSIDE Kentucky's Capital Building!!
    --ET

Default Re: CNN is HIDING What Just Happened INSIDE Kentucky's Capital Building!!

VA could learn a lot from Kentucky.

A comment on that video made me say WOW...

"My son was shot and killed 73 days ago. Gun control killed my son. It ensured he was a victim. His friend was shot and killed in the same incident. My son was 12 days from being 21 years old when he died.he would have then been "legally" able to carry a firearm.
    I begged him to carry "illegally" for the last two years of his life. He would say "I dont want to get caught and goto jail. Then "lose" my rights". I must have told him 100 times if I told him once, "I can bail you out of jail, I cannot bail you out of a casket".
    Gun control didnt pull the trigger,but it was more than 50% responsible.
    His glock 19 was at home,loaded in his iwb holster when he bled out and died from a femoral artery gunshot wound.
    You would think that the 2ndA community would want to hear my sons story. I have been trying to get these larger channels to get it out there and they wont. I did 3 seperate interviews with the local news stations but none of them aired them because my views didnt fit the narrative.
    My son was there just simply over bad luck. Nothing else put him where this happened at. His car broke down and he called the person who lived the closest to where he was. It was his friend who also died. He was on his way to where their murders happened.
    I'm done with the gun control. I'm dont with being told who has what right to do what. Please read the rest of my words carefully
    The man who killed my son and the other young man is in jail right now. Even in jail,he still has the right to keep and bear arms. He isnt free so he doesnt have the liberty to exercise his 2ndA rights. But the right still remains. One day,god forbid he is ever released, he will then be free to exercise his 2ndA rights again. Rights are inalienable. From life until death. Period! Without exception. Each and every last individual in our society has the right to keep and bear arms. If you dont believe this to be true,you dont even believe we have rights. You believe we have privileges. And you are the problem.
    About a month ago I offered $1k to anyone that can show me in any of our founding documents where we gave government permission to legislate rights away. It doesnt exist.
    The 1934 NFA "stripping" the rights if "violent" felons was the start of what we are dealing with today. They have already made it illegal for anyone who isnt the average joe to have a firearm. But guess whose firearms they are after now? The average Joe's that's who's. People have to know what a right is. We have to stand our ground. If we are not fighting for the rights of every single individual in this country,even my sons killer if he is ever released,we will continue to lose. That is because we are the ones who are allowing them to treat our rights as privileges. And it has to stop now.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: CNN is HIDING What Just Happened INSIDE Kentucky's Capital Building!!

This is amazing! Man I wish I could make it to the rally in PA

(Luzerne County)

I just did a search for this rally and nothing comes up besides anti gun rally in Kentucky. Lol! Suppressed? Someone needs to post this on a YouTube channel

(Luzerne County)

What is this guys channel? I can’t hear what his website is either can anyone help?

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Whoops (on my part). I'm seeing this for the first time because I somehow missed the the original February 3rd post. I usually check liberty daily and drudgereport on a daily basis too..... unless it was towards the bottom of those pages and missed it.