Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lehigh County)

Default Re: Bloomberg’s $10M Super Bowl Ad Focuses on Top Priority: Gun Control

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    If one reads the GunsAmerica article linked in the original post, one finds that George Kemp Jr. went looking for a fight and found it. Now Calandrian Kemp blames the Gun Lobby. Isn't the murderer responsible?

Here's a question: Where were Calandrian Kemp and George Kemp, Sr. on the night George Kemp, Jr. was shot? Do they not bear any responsibility for their child not to go out late at night and pick fights?
    Even dumber is picking fights with a known gang member. Per the article below it seems like the shooter may have been with the Bloods gang. Makes you wonder if he was in a different gang, and the whole thing is gang related. Commercial should have been about gang violence, not guns.
    Suspect sought in Richmond murder case

From Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers Published 10:47 am CDT, Friday, September 27, 2013

Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers Inc., will pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a subject wanted in a murder case.

At about 11:55 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 26, the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office received several 911 calls concerning gun shots in the Lakemont subdivision, which is in the Richmond area.

Deputies responded to the area and discovered a deceased male lying in the street in the 7500 block of Rosepath Lane. The deceased male was identified as George Harold Kemp Jr., 20, who had sustained several gunshot wounds.

Witnesses told deputies they were riding with Kemp in Kemp’s vehicle. Kemp drove to the Lakemont subdivision to confront Brandon Lacour over a personal matter. Kemp parked down the street from Lacour’s residence and called him on his cell phone, challenging Lacour, 17, to a fight. Lacour showed up with several other persons, all riding in Lacour’s vehicle.

Lacour and his passengers exited the vehicle and approached Kemp. One of Lacour’s passengers was carrying a hand gun. Witnesses told deputies that Lacour told the subject with the gun to shoot George Kemp, which he did.

The description of Lacour’s vehicle was obtained and then was located traveling on Lakemont Drive. The vehicle was stopped and Lacour was driving. He was arrested and taken to the Fort Bend County Jail where he was booked on the charge of Murder. He will see a magistrate Sunday, so no bail has been set at this time.

Detectives are seeking the public’s help in locating the suspect who fired the gun. He is described as a black male, 17 to 19 years old. He is approximately 5-feet, 7-inches tall, and weighs about 150 pounds and has dark skin. He was last seen wearing a red bandana around his neck, and had on a dark blue or black shirt with baggy blue pants.

Information which leads to the apprehension and filing of charges on the suspect involved could earn a reward of up to $5,000.

Call Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.

All calls to Crime Stoppers are anonymous.
    https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/f...se-9535443.php
    Last edited by gghbi; January 31st, 2020 at 10:39 AM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

Stupid---I wish they would stick to funny Doritos commercials instead of lying left wing propaganda....

I wonder if he'll mention that "gun violence" is at 1940's levels----Also, I wonder if he'll mention that FAR, FAR more people die when guns are banned or limited.....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Stupid---I wish they would stick to funny Doritos commercials instead of lying left wing propaganda....

I wonder if he'll mention that "gun violence" is at 1940's levels----Also, I wonder if he'll mention that FAR, FAR more people die when guns are banned or limited.....
    This is why I abandoned the NFL pre-Kaepernick. Back then they were denying advertisements from from the pro-2A side, even ads that were not selling firearms but were paid for by firearms' companies. They have allowed themselves to become a platform for the the pushing of anti-Constitution laws. It is their business to run as they wish, but I still have the freedom to not patronize them or their advertisers as I wish, so I do not.

(Berks County)

i just find it strange the NFL allows this crap but there are almost 1000 arrests of NFL players going back to 2000. many for assault, domestic abuse, drugs and weapon charges. 30 in 2019 alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12