Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Hybrid View

(Lancaster County)

Default PCCD Report of Initial Findings and Workgroup Recommendations

CLICK HERE for a .PDF of the report...not good

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: PCCD Report of Initial Findings and Workgroup Recommendations

soooo their findings based on almost no information if I read that correctly is that they are going to make shit up and try to force it down our throats. Everyone best get off their ass and vote and vote for the winner who is going to back us up not the one that makes you feel good about yourself. Otherwise you'll end up with some fuck who is going to take your rights and your probably not going to feel good about that either.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    soooo their findings based on how much money Bloomburg funneled in if I read that correctly is that they are going to make shit up and try to force it down our throats. Everyone best get off their ass and vote and vote for the winner who is going to back us up not the one that makes you feel good about yourself. Otherwise you'll end up with some fuck who is going to take your rights and your probably not going to feel good about that either.
    Fixed it for you.

(Bucks County)

Some things I agree with..most I do not.

(Berks County)

Sarah Albrecht of the non-profit Hold My Guns was instrumental in changing many of the suggestions in relation to the Preventing Accidental Shooting Workgroup. Many things that were going to be “proposed legislation” for stricter permitting, criminalizing accidents, mandatory safe storage legislation, and reporting for theft/responsible for outcomes if your firearm is stolen were changed to recommendations, due solely to her. They thought that she would be anti-gun, which is why they invited her into the workgroup. Instead, she changed a number of minds on the work group. If you have a couple extra dollars, it’s definitely worth supporting HMG, which is a non-profit (c)(3) - https://www.gofundme.com/f/hmgorg
    Last edited by SigForLife; January 29th, 2020 at 09:09 PM.
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Sarah Albrecht of the non-profit Hold My Guns was instrumental in changing many of the suggestions in relation to the Preventing Accidental Shooting Workgroup. Many things that were going to be “proposed legislation” for stricter permitting, criminalizing accidents, mandatory safe storage legislation, and reporting for theft/responsible for outcomes if your firearm is stolen were changed to recommendations, due solely to her. They thought that she would be anti-gun, which is why they invited her into the workgroup. Instead, she changed a number of minds on the work group. If you have a couple extra dollars, it’s definitely worth supporting HMG, which is a non-profit (c)(3) - https://www.gofundme.com/f/hmgorg
    They thought Sarah would be anti? LMFAO

I've had her come on my YouTube channel a couple times, she's probably one of the most pro-2A, pro- constitution, pro-freedom people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    I have so donated. Thank you Josh.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.