Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Looks like we will able to shoot a doe along with buck. For the 2 weeks of rifle

Quote Originally Posted by CoalcrackerAl View Post
    I think semi use is around the corner.
    I'm going to buy a Kali-key and use my AR-10 this year. Pretty much turns your semi auto into a bolt action.

https://kalikey.com
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Default Re: Looks like we will able to shoot a doe along with buck. For the 2 weeks of rifle

This is interesting. Maybe Ill go for Bear and Deer this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I'm going to buy a Kali-key and use my AR-10 this year. Pretty much turns your semi auto into a bolt action.

They are based out of Commiefornia. Why would you help stimulate their economy? The idea is interesting for hunting in Pa. . My suggestion would be to not support an anti gun economy, by either finding another manufacturer, or hunting with another gun.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    This is interesting. Maybe Ill go for Bear and Deer this year.

They are based out of Commiefornia. Why would you help stimulate their economy? The idea is interesting for hunting in Pa. . My suggestion would be to not support an anti gun economy, by either finding another manufacturer, or hunting with another gun.
    Do you check every single item you buy to make sure it's not from an anti- gun state? How about movies, music and entertainment? I seriously doubt it. I look at it like the company that developed this is giving Cali the middle finger by finding a work around for their stupid laws. The other bonus is every Game Warden that sees it will freak out.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

My area has been buck only for the past 12 or so years, and I haven't seen a substantial increase in the doe population. But it has increased a bit. That's a mix of private and game lands. Other public land has had DMAP anyway which in effect was brown and down. The game lands are what concern me the most. They get hammered as it is. The one size fits all never works.
    I think tags are going to need to be dropped substantially if this has any management aspects to it at all, and not just more money, more licenses, more pensions.

Do you check every single item you buy to make sure it's not from an anti- gun state? How about movies, music and entertainment? I seriously doubt it. I look at it like the company that developed this is giving Cali the middle finger by finding a work around for their stupid laws. The other bonus is every Game Warden that sees it will freak out.
    That is one way of looking at it. When it comes to gun stuff I don't buy it. That's just me. YMMV!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Be careful i had built a 300BLK AR without a gas tube and the gas block turned around so i was throwing gas everywhere and i was talking to a game warden and he told me that its still a semi automatic. I told him how a semi works and he then told me he was in the army and he knows and if he sees me in the woods with it he will draw down on me and take it. I know he was an idiot but i just didnt feel like dealing with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12