Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Va. .......what a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Hmm.....
    Until the next election, we can hope that all the D's are not in total lock-step with each other, and that there are a few who will take things like the rally seriously.
    Democrats are always in lock step with each other. They also have huge balls unlike the spineless bitch Republicans. Police WILL enforce the laws just like they do in every other state with ridiculous gun laws. There will be no armed rebellion. No violence. Gun owners will just spew a bunch of revolutionary war rhetoric online and then will bend over, go back to work and take it.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    If you're going to go in ya gotta win. A hard learned lesson. If you're going to win ya gots to have a plan.
    Agreed.

(Bucks County)

No battle can be won until we control the media.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    That's why we all need to be on social media, comments section at the bottom of the articles and bringing people to the range. The media will NEVER be on our side----I honestly don't believe it ever has been---the media always supports tyranny.

Next, we have to ALL get involved in local politics and take back the public schools and local positions---Yes, taking control away from Rinos as well.....they are almost as bad. Honestly, I'd like to abolish public schools, but that discussion is for another time. Schools are brainwashing our kids and our future on our dime and it needs to be revamped.

Last, we have to move out of our comfort zone and have that awkward discussion in line, with our neighbors and with our friends and families. We have to become the "propagandists" spreading truth and facts. The truth has no agenda but lies do---and also, we need to prayer for wisdom and guidance before we are cornered. Because here's the options below if we don't:

---We do "something" (violent) we lose, we do nothing we definitely lose. I don't know what is the best course of action other than we need to step it up a notch and take it to the streets. Expose them for who they really and let people see who WE truly are....

However, we must heed the words of Benjamin Franklin:

The rattlesnake, "her eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal... She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance. She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders."
    Last edited by mikelets456; January 27th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Media had to make reference to Charlotsville without mentioning that was a vehicle, not a gun...leaving the unknowing to assume there was a gun incident at Charlotsville.
    Also, while there might have been some distasteful participants, they had a permit and the right to be there and the trouble was caused by the anti's who had no permit and the lawmen refused to control.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    That's why we all need to on social media, comments section at the bottom of the articles and bringing people to the range. The media will NEVER be on our side----I honestly don't believe it ever has been---media always supports tyranny.

Next, we have to ALL get involved in local politics and take back the public schools. Honestly, I'd like to abolish public schools, but that discussion is for another time. Schools are brainwashing our kids and our future.

Last, we have to move out of our comfort zone and have that awkward discussion in line, with our neighbors and with our friends and families. Because here's the options below if we don't:

---We do "something" (violent) we lose, we do nothing we definitely lose. I don't know what is the best course of action other than we need to step it up a notch and take it to the streets. Expose them for who they really and let people see who WE truly are....
    What am doing (all by myself with no assistance) is badgering my legislators with a request for a Truth in Reporting Act, which would hold news agencies accountable for their false and reporting of events.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What am doing (all by myself with no assistance) is badgering my legislators with a request for a Truth in Reporting Act, which would hold news agencies accountable for their false and reporting of events.
    We need to overwhelm these "news" agencies with law suits and red tape like they do with us----How do we do that? I have no idea. But thank you for what you're doing----do you have a "blurb" of what you're proposing? I'll send to my Rep as well, even though he is a Democrat from the Philly burbs area.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    We need to overwhelm these "news" agencies with law suits and red tape like they do with us----How do we do that? I have no idea. But thank you for what you're doing----do you have a "blurb" of what you're proposing? I'll send to my Rep as well, even though he is a Democrat from the Philly burbs area.
    Basically just what I have there, I keep the name constant and suggest stiff, increasing penalties that result in going out of business if they continue.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Good for you. We have an out of control Media because there is no one to really hold them accountable so they can lie with impunity, and the masses just go along with it. The challenge will be is "false reporting of events" a Free Speech issue? Does the Media have a right to alter and actually falsify the message? It seems in the past they do.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    linky no worky
    https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Vi...567266931.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast