Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Manheim Township preemption violation!

your next mission, should you decide to accept it. Shoe up at the School Board meeting, present an Emergency Motion to relive the Superintended for encouraging unlawful activities. "Do we want the children in our district taught that they can violate laws they don't like? Do we want someone who attempted to corrupt politicians to violate PA Law? Do we want someone who doesn't care how much money they wast on defending them in activities they KNOW are unlawful?" Make it ALL about corruption and unlawful attempts, add conspiracy to commit, and even add board members who helped him. Drive it home this type of activity is NOT welcome in the Home of the Lancaster Rifle, Key implement of the Revolutionary war.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    your next mission, should you decide to accept it. Shoe up at the School Board meeting, present an Emergency Motion to relive the Superintended for encouraging unlawful activities. "Do we want the children in our district taught that they can violate laws they don't like? Do we want someone who attempted to corrupt politicians to violate PA Law? Do we want someone who doesn't care how much money they wast on defending them in activities they KNOW are unlawful?" Make it ALL about corruption and unlawful attempts, add conspiracy to commit, and even add board members who helped him. Drive it home this type of activity is NOT welcome in the Home of the Lancaster Rifle, Key implement of the Revolutionary war.
    MTSD school board is about as corrupt as they come.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Indiana County)

Drive it home this type of activity is NOT welcome in the Home of the Lancaster Rifle, Key implement of the Revolutionary war.
    And they would promptly call the police, claiming that you threatened them.

(Lancaster County)

this was actually the private schools not the district I followed up with one of the commissioners today and suggested a different approach along the lines of a public forum for the actual young adults and children to better understand what they think vs adults telling them what to think. The real issue will and always is mental health and talking to the kids most affected by this is probably a better start than banning a perfectly legal retail business.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    That's probably a good thing, imagine the pearl clutching if they actually knew there were gun dealers operating out of their own homes. Chances are they don't realize that right now.
    Agreed I was going to save that gem in case it became evident we needed a stronger argument, you can't take someones ability to make a living away from them.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Agreed I was going to save that gem in case it became evident we needed a stronger argument, you can't take someones ability to make a living away from them.
    They most certainly can, and they will given the chance. Home based businesses in MT are required to get approval from the board, and they can deny you so many different ways.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

MTSD school board is about as corrupt as they come.
    the Commissioners specifically mentioned the FOAC paperwork they received (I didn't have to break out my copies) at the end of the day while I know for a fact that three out of 5 would have pushed it through (and are looking for a way to push something through) the explanation was simply this it is not within their authority to do so and per Barry Kaufman whom I actually had a conversation with today took an oath to the constitution of our state and therefore did not stand behind it. That's not to say they don't want to see something else they definitely do which is why I reached out to have the discussion today and I am (with my loving wife) working on a better solution to steer them away from our rights and try to direct them to actually do something that will actually benefit the children.

Time will tell I suppose.

(Lancaster County)

They most certainly can, and they will given the chance. Home based businesses in MT are required to get approval from the board, and they can deny you so many different ways.
    only if your not an existing business but if they are already in place it would be difficult at best to oust them. Besides I didn't see them trying to ban any of the stores that sell cigarettes or advertise them within 100 feet of the school.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234