Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The NRA has officially caved

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com...and-democrats/

This coming from the Virginia NRA director.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: The NRA has officially caved

Lazy posting. Booooo!!!!!

Not clicking.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Had a pair at the gun show this last weekend shilling for the NRA.
    I told them I'm embarrased to be a member, and until they stop paying millions to their leaders they can suck it .
    Likely did no good, but it felt good.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Butler County)

The NRA has lost a ton of credibility this year with their internal antics - I have to say I'm not shocked to see this, but I am pretty damn disappointed.

(Perry County)

As I posted to Dan Roberts outrage on Facebook:

----While I have no love for the NRA currently and I haven't given them any money in a couple of years, the NRA is doing what they've always done. Some people think the NRA should be able to stop the unstoppable or throw a meaningless hissy fit and walk away. The NRA has always tried to mitigate the damage when they were powerless to stop the legislation. It's why we had a 10 year sunset on the original AWB.

Now, thanks to the mismanagement of WLP, they're weaker because most of us have turned our backs on them. They have no juice to stop the Dem train in VA. The absolute best they can hope for is to blunt the spear that's getting shoved up the ass of Virginians.

I would love to know how things would have turned out in VA with a strong, well managed NRA working hard to keep at least part of the legislature red. But, we'll never know because WLP has effectively destroyed the NRA. At this point, getting mad at the organization most haven't supported and most of the rest of us have abandoned is just silly.----

The NRA's power came from the voter-hammer they could swing. It's a tiny little jewelers hammer now. And those raging about NRA's stance simply do not understand politics. The NRA's has no ability to stop what is happening in VA...NONE.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com...and-democrats/

This coming from the Virginia NRA director.
    Here ya go.

I bet in the end they get to keep their range opened.

This is most likely why they did their VA lobbying separate then the VCDL. Wouldn’t want to work with them when you can undermine them to their faces.

They are no longer the voice of gun owners and we need to make sure politicians know that.

NRA Treachery in Virginia! VA Director Admits They Are Willing to Compromise With Northam and Democrats!
    Richmond, VA–You’re going to be angry when you hear the crap that’s coming out of the NRA today.

In an article posted just today by Reuters, a spokesperson for the National Rifle Association in Virginia stabbed gun owners in the back.

While 30,0000 or more gun owners are traveling and gathering at Virginia’s Capital at great expense–and no small risk to their safety–the NRA is offering to compromise.

NRA official Daniel J. Spiker made the repulsive comments in an article posted earlier today:

“Anti-gun billionaires who invested millions in the 2019 Virginia elections expect a return on that investment,” said NRA official D. J. Spiker. “The NRA is fully prepared to work to defeat Governor Northam’s gun grab – but also work to find compromise.”

After that knife in the back, here’s twist of the hilt for you: Daniel J. Spiker is NRA-ILA’s Virginia State Director! He was listed as one of the speakers for the pro-gun crowd!

This is so outrageous that we can hardly contain ourselves. When tens of thousands of gun owners are there to tell the corrupt and tyrannical government of Virginia to shove it, the NRA cuts them all off at the knees. Their official Virginia rep just openly admitted that the door is wide open to compromise with the radical left.

If this was a one-off, sure. But this is part of a history of compromise from the NRA. The list is too long to ignore! There was the complete sellout on bump stock, their support of FIX-NICS and more.

Add in the sniveling support for Red Flag gun laws and this is the final straw for us. When you look at their state level groups across the country, you see the same cancer: creeping compromise with cowardly, spineless politicians who are given A+ ratings while selling gun owners down the river.

Goodbye, National Rifle Association. You have made yourselves worthless to gun owners. Gun owners are standing up on their own and fighting for their own gun rights–as we saw in Virginia this very day.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 22nd, 2020 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Lazy posting. Booooo!!!!!

Not clicking.
    I could care less if you clicked or not!
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Here ya go.

I bet they get to keep their range opened. This is most likely why they did their VA lobbying separate then the VCDL. Wouldn’t want to undermine them to their faces.
    I agree with you about them losing their range.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

(Montgomery County)

I'm done with the NRA.
    Last edited by bluetrane2028; January 22nd, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

Will the NRA forcibly remove a tyrant politician from his/her office? When they start,
    I'll join. For now its the GOA, they aren't the NRA.
    As for the aforementioned, if anybody knows of such a organization,
    let me know, I'd gladly donate.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast