Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: Any new guns you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Highnoone View Post
    I've been extremely tempted to switch out my EDC from a Gen5 G26 to a sig 365 SAS or a G43x with the new steel flush fit 15rnd mags, but I've always liked/carried my 26s and just cann't convinced myself it'd be worth the $$ to change over.
    I just got the new 15 round mags for the G43x and made the switch from the G26. Mags work great and I can't believe how much easier it seems to carry.

(Butler County)

Kinda have an itch for a Magnum Research BFR in 4570, but not sure if I would regret spending a grand on a handgun, or if I would enjoy shooting it...
    Gonna stew on it for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by glocknurse View Post
    I just got the new 15 round mags for the G43x and made the switch from the G26. Mags work great and I can't believe how much easier it seems to carry.
    I saw on AR15.com last night that a lot of the pre orders are now shipping for the Shield Arms magazines. They are still showing out of stock on the website at this time, but Brownells has them on a pre order right now so I may go that route. As far as switching from the G26 it's worth it even before these magazines came out the difference in comfort and actual handling of the pistols are night and day. I put almost 300 rounds through the Glock 43x the other day with ease and had fun doing it. I never felt that way about the 26 it was a chore in all ways and I hated every minute with it. These new 15 round mags are just icing on the already excellent cake.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234