Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: One day after the big gun rally, House Democrats wipe out GOP firearm bills (VA)

Trump is not who I would want. The only federal politician I would trust in the office is Rand Paul, and quite frankly if he was likely to win I expect the CIA or FBI would have him murdered.

Trump isn’t perfect. He is our best option, and not voting for him is short sighted.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

Default Re: One day after the big gun rally, House Democrats wipe out GOP firearm bills (VA)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I saw an interview with the president of the VCDL a week or two ago where he laied out the steps that lead to it and yes some where interference but he also said poor voter turn out due to people being to comfortable in relying on what has always been vs what we are looking at now if we do not get involved and follow the trends.

There quite a few members here that are very pro gun but state they will not be voting for Trump again this year because he isn't pro gun enough which I agree with, however I know the alternative and it's Virginia on the federal level. I am sure there are a lot of people like this on the state level who don't show up for the same reasons. Some things suck but we just need to accept and take it to the courts but we cannot just sit back and give it all away either because you aint going to get it back once it's gone.
    Not pro gun enough? He is more pro-gun than any Republican that comes to mind in the past 50 years. Are these people serious? It's literally like choosing between "Coolidge and Stalin"....It's an absolute no brainer. I simply don't understand these people....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Trump is not who I would want. The only federal politician I would trust in the office is Rand Paul, and quite frankly if he was likely to win I expect the CIA or FBI would have him murdered.

Trump isn’t perfect. He is our best option, and not voting for him is short sighted.
    10000% agree.

(Northampton County)

The problem is that many democrats ran unopposed, or against an independent in the last elections. Where the hell were the GOP candidates???

https://results.elections.virginia.g...lAssembly.html

Red Flag Laws in place in Va. ……….we already have'em welcome to New Jermany.

I see mention all over about the next election and having them unseated.
    Does anyone believe if that were to happen , the next politicians will simply un-do all of this?
    I got a bridge for sale to those who do.

….. so does anyone really give a damn or is this all BS......omo.

(Mercer County)

When it's said and done...it is all about voting. If Virginians who support the 2A voted regularly they would not be in the situation they are in.

Do I have the data to support that claim..no. Can I find the data to support that claim..probably.

People need to get out and vote, including the midterms. If we don't mobilize in PA to get all the lazy fucks out to vote, PA will go down the same as VA.

There are more of "us" than "them" in PA.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    In that case they should be removed from office with prejudice
    For prejudice.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    How do they get away with this? It's an actual written right that LIMITS government from doing this----have we drifted that far off course? These actions are treasonous and put lives in danger-----
    Looks like that right is not worth the paper it's written on anymore. Too bad your cause isn't abortion, that is one so-called "right" that has very few limitations on it.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast