Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
Yeah, I saw that video last night.
The big, quiet guy with KE Arms was apparently with CAV-15 and GWACS Armory so he's got many years invested in that lower.

Looks like they did work a slight undercut to the trigger guard area.
I hope they do put a trapdoor butt plate on it because it DOES have a storage area built inside. Mine is a later production unit and has no trapdoor - you have to unscrew it to open it.

They are also offering it in that putrid FDE for all the FDE fans, so yeah, they know what they are doing in terms of making something people want.
I can't wait to start thinking about a new build. I had a few ideas floating around, but this lower release has me truly excited to build something.
Since Brownells said they do not take any money from you on a pre order until the product actually ships I think I'm going to go ahead and grab one as well along with two Shield Arms 15 round Glock 43x mags that are also pre ordered. Hopefully I can find a 10% off and free shipping coupon tomorrow as well. Just an FYI but Brownells charges a $10.00 FFL fee when they ship firearms I am not sure if they will apply to lowers but it did with that turd of a Retro M16A1 they shipped me.